He did what!!

Robyn's POV

I wake up in the morning to the annoying alarm going off. " Uggh." I say. I get up from bed and go take care of my business then pick out the clothes I'm going to wear.

 After I'm done getting dress, I go down stars say goodbye to my dad on the way out

After I'm done getting dress, I go down stars say goodbye to my dad on the way out. I grab my keys, bookbag, phone,and purse. Then head out to go pick up Bonnie.

I arrive at Bonnie's house to see her already waiting outside. "Took you long enough." " Well good morning to you to then." I replied sarcastically. I look up and see Edward in the window look at me. I shivered. "What's wrong." " Nothing I'll tell you on the way to school.

During the drive

"My cousin did what. You also have this crazy stalker." Okay let me recap cap you I told Bonnie what happened with Edward and the stalker before and after dinner. Now she is oozing with hatred. " Bonnie you have to swear to god that you won't tell no one about this." I said with pleading eyes. She finally gave in which felt like hours and agreed. " We can't even tell Colton about this no telling what he would do. "Speaking of my cousin Edward I was going to invite you to the last party but- " No I will come as long if you are by my side the whole time." " You got it chica."

We arrive at hell a.k.a school and we see Colton there. Bonnie got out but I got a text from a unknown number.

From: Private

I wouldn't  put all my trust in your so called boyfriend baby girl. I got something that would make you look at him differently.

After the text there was a video I click on the video and it show the date the video was air it was a two years  ago. It showed that Colton and some of his buddies talking.

Buddie 1: Dude how it going with the bet.

Colton: Bruh I got that Robyn girl wrapped around my finger

Buddie 2: Dude score.

By the time the video was over I was crying.  "Robs what's wrong." " Its Colton I've been a bet this whole time we have been dating. " I cried even harder. " Come on chica let's go get you cleaned up."

As we walked into the school Colton saw us and was pissed. He tried to but I stepped back from him. The next thing that happen made the whole school go dead silent. I slapped him. " All this time I  was a fucking bet." I yelled and pulled out my phone and showed him the video. "Robyn I-" " Save it Haynes we are through. So that means all the girls that sent me death glares and whatnot can have him now." I walked off with Bonnie besides. "Its okay chica I'll help you get through this." " Your a best friend anyone can ask for." "Well it looks like we are going to the dance together then." She jokes. I laughed feeling a little better.

I told y'all I was going to update. The rest of her school day and part 1 of the party will be in one chapter.

Question of the day: What do you think the future hold for Colton and Robyn?

Vote Comment Share