Party pt 2

Stephen's POV

She was the most stunning creature I have ever seen. From her ass long hair to her short figure. I couldn't imaging any other man touching her. She is MINE. She will always be MINE.  I couldn't wait to ravage my little kitten. But for right now I'm enjoying the sexy view of her emerging from the water. God what have I done to deserve her.....

Dominic's POV

I didn't have words to describe her beauty. I wanted to punish her right there for letting all these guys see her in that bikini. If it was my way I would take her right then and there. But for right now I need to keep my possessiveness a little low. I need to let her get comfortable around us or we will scare her away. Hell even if she want to run she couldn't I have eyes all over tracking her every move. My little cookie will be mines to devour.

Robyn's POV ( finally 😒)

I look up into the hunger eyes of the sexy man...... hold up did I just call them sexy. No don't fall for them Robyn. Your seventeen soon to be eighteen in a week and four days. But still these man are twice your age. Snap out of it Robyn. As I snapped out of it I heard a cough beside me. " Has anyone forgot about me." Bonnie said with a pouty face. " Of course not Bon's do you want to go do something else?" "Yes." With that she dragged me out the pool with them not getting to ask a single question.

We got into her room and each took turns taking a shower I got in their first and Bonnie said she'll be back she had to get something. I took a shower and got out. As I went into her room to search her closet I let out a scream that was quickly covered by a very tall figure behind me. There in Bonnie's room were none other than Stephen, Edward, and Dominic I believe that was behind me. " Shuush little kitten no one will hurt you." I did the only thing I do when I feel overwhelmed or scares I start having a panic attack. They all started to panic. " Quick get her EpiPen." Shouted Edward. How the hell they knew what to give me. They gave me they EpiPen and I started to feel sleepy. " Don't worry cookie everything is going to be just fine." I don't know what happened after that because I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up too somebody shaking me awake." Girl if you don't get your sleepy ass up I will throw cold water on you." I immediately rose up out of bed causing me to fall off. I groaned that really hurt. Omg. They dressed me I look done and see that I have PJs on. " Bonnie what happened last night?" I came up here after I got us some snacks to see that you were passed out cold on my bed. In some of my PJs. I called your dad to be letting him know that you were spending the night and he was cool with that." I started crying softly. " Robyn what's wrong?" " Bon's. Dominic,  Edward, and Stephen came into the room after I hot out of the shower the scared me so much I had a panic attack. After I passed out they must have dress me up because I passed out in my towel after they shot me with my EpiPen." I said crying harder. She held me as I cried. I stop crying and went to go take a shower. I told Bonnie not to leave the room as I took my shower.

Bonnie's POV ( here this bitch go again)

I honestly feel terrible last night after what I did. The person I worked for told me to stay out of the room for and hour. I knew Robyn she takes 30 minute showers. After what she told me I feel like a dirty hoe. But you know I gotta do what I have to do in order to keep my best friend. I know its fucked up but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Wassup guys I told y'all I update anyway I supper excited because my school has student ambassador and I got excepted. Anyway the setting is in New York City and Robyn's birthday is on October 1  the same as mine.
Anyway

Xoxo Harley