Secrets and Crushes

pic of mansion on the side or up top

how are you lovelies two updates in a row hope you enjoy

does anyone put fries on there burgers? comment down below

_____________________________________________________

Andrew

I finally have my babygirl with me. I have waited forever. My brother promised that he would find us someone who would make us happy, and he keep to his word. We made a plan to kidnap her. She really is an adult, so it really is adultnapping. But, in my eyes she is my babygirl and woman to please as to I see fit.

She looks so peaceful sleeping while in my arms. It makes me feel so proud that I have obtained her. I excited the house undetected, got in the car, and got settle. I looked to my right and Stephan is sitting there with the biggest grin. I bet joker couldn't even compare to how big his grin is. Robyn moves and wraps her arms around my neck and rest peacefully back into my chest. I hummed in content.

" How does it feel brother?" My brother asked with nothing, but adoration in his eyes. " After all these years......it feels like I'm finally completed brother. Johnathan please go to our secluded mansion."

" Yes sir." Johnathan has been with us since we were babies. He is like a father that me and Stephan have never had. Our father died of brain cancer, and my mom took it hard, but she sucked it up and took over the company. When we got older me and my brother took over the company. My mother is retired and she remarried to a guy name Elijah. We pulled up to the mansion and got out.

We arrived in the house and I went upstairs into our room yes me and Stephan are Bi and we share a bed. We kind of have an incest relationship. I walk into the bedroom and set Robyn down on the bed and changed her into one of my long sleeve button down shirts.

She looks so breathtaking right now. I feel myself harden at the sight I went to the bathroom and relieved myself of the sexual tension that was building up inside of me.

Robyn

I snuggled into the soft silk covers and groaned. Hold up I don't on no silk covers. Why do my clothes feel different? I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eye and look around. I was in a black theme beautiful room. It was breathtaking until I looked down." OH.MY.GOD" I said out loud. Someone changed me. I was in some mans shirt that reached a little pass my knees. I carefully got out the bed trying to not make as little noise as possible.

I wasn't quite enough because I was almost to the door. Like literally my hand was on the knob and I heard a cough behind me. I turned around not expecting a greek like god to be standing in front of me. He was smoking hot. ( a/n you eye rapist). I heard a cough and looked back up at him.

" Like what you see? Because you stare at me all day long sweet cheeks." I regain my since of mind. "Pfft I seen better." I said trying to look like I wasn't close to drooling on the floor. In two long strides he was in front of me. Now the thing is he is really tall and he was shirtless. His abs were to die for. His was at least 6ft tall. To me he looks like giant.

I looked away not being able to hold contact any longer. " Let's go." He said and started to pull me out the room and down the stairs. I got the shock of my life it was no one other than Stephan.

" Missed me my little Marshmallow?"

_________________________________________________

and scene I hope you guys like it

I change the ending of this book from the 20th to the 25th

will bonnie come back into the picture?

how Robyn react?

comment vote share

until again lovelies

Xoxo Harley