The Meeting

Chapter 1 Robyn's POV

Ring
Ring
Ri-

"Uuugh. Shut up stupid alarm clock !Anyways...my name is Robyn Jackson. I'm 17 years old. I'm in my last year of high school. I attend Ridgeway High. I have brown hair that goes a little bit past my butt and light brown eyes. I stand 4ft 11in and I'm a little people shy. My mom is a Brazilian model so she's never really home and my dad is C.E.O of his own company called Jones Incorporated. Now back to what I was doing.

I got up went to the bathroom brush my teeth and did my business. I excites the bathroom and pick out my clothes. (Outfit in the media.) I put on a Marvel Avengers pink crop hoodie, a pair of black triangle earrings. I put on some eye-shadow and makeup put on my white Vans (sorry if I got the brand wrong) and put my hair up into a big bun. I grabbed my keys, phone, bookbag, and purse and headed out. My mom and dad weren't there to greet me because dads at work and moms in Brazil modeling.

I picked up my best friend of twelve years Bonnie Bennet. " Wassup girl?" Plopped in my car. " Hey be careful your hurting my baby. Yeah that's right I have a all black Lamborghini and I named her Viola. "Whatever girl. You to overprotective with this thing ." " It's not a thing her name is Viola." " Whatever girl. Now hurry up and drive before we be late to school and a certain somebody is going to be mad." Bonnie said as she winked. " Huh fine."

We arrive at school and all eyes were on me. See with your dad being a big shot C.E.O you get a lot of attention. To me I don't like all that attention but you know people don't listen. As we were walking to school a pair of muscular hands covered my eyes. " Guess who." The not so mysterious voice said. " I guess Colton." " That's right baby." He turned me around and gave me a long passionate kiss. " Am I invincible or something." Bonnie said as she waves her arms in front of her face. " Oh I guess you are." Colton said. I opened my mouth to say something but Bonnie beat me to it." What did you say asswipe?" She glared at him. I swear if looks can kill he would be 6ft under now. " Oh I didn't say anything." " Yeah whatever you say dweeb." I chuckle at that earning a glare from Colton. " Come on let's get to class before were late." " Fine." They agreed after glaring at each other for a few seconds.

Skip to lunch

" So how was historical history?" Bonnie ask me. " It sucked Blair got a whole bitchy attitude and kept shooting me glares all because I accidentally bump into her. I mean how can somebody be so petty!?" " Apparently Blair honey. Speaking of bitch here she comes now."

Meet Blair queen bee or would I like to say queen bitch of the school

Meet Blair queen bee or would I like to say queen bitch of the school. She is by far the most nastiest girl I know. ( I have nothing against keke palmer. She is amazing by the way.) She has slept with the whole football and basketball team. I can't believe she hasn't got a disease nor pregnant yet. " She coming our way." Bonnie informed me. " Well well well if it isn't little ms. Robin hood and Bunny." " Go somewhere else Blair." " Oh I just wanted to thank you for on purposely bumping into me." All of a sudden I feel milk being poor on me.  The whole cafeteria grew silent. " You bitch!" Screamed Bonnie. Hold the hell up I know this bitch just didn't so that. Oh hell know she in for it now. She may be 5ft and 6 inches but I still beat a hoe ass. I just casually got up and walked up to her. "Thank you Blair." But then I did some that made the whole cafeteria gasp. I slapped the hell out of the bitch and she fell to the ground and walked away. The teachers didn't do nothing because teachers don't really care.

I ran into the girls bathroom and a few minutes later Bonnie came in. " Open up Robs I have a pair of extra clothes." I opened up the stall I was in and change into the clothes she gave me. Thank god we have the same clothes size. " You okay." " Yeah." " Let's get your hair cleaned up and finish these last two periods and go home." Okay."

After school

I told Colton what happened and let me tell you he was pissed but he calm down after I told him what I did afterwards." I have to go baby text you later." I said and gave him a kiss. "You better text me." Me and Bonnie got into the car and I started driving to go drop her off. " Oh I almost forgot were having this dinner party tonight at 8 and I was wondering if you could come?" She asked. " Of course what's it for" " My cousin the Senator of New York is coming you remember Edward don't you?" " Of course I remember him  we haven't seen him in like 5 years wasn't it?" "Yeah but he's coming back today." " Okay I'll be there." " Alright see you tonight." "See you tonight Bons." I started driving to my house thinking about what am I going to wear tonight for this dinner party.

Whoa  first chapter is done
Vote Comment Share

Xoxo Harley