Resuced

Robyn's POV

Why the hell do I hear gunshots. I'm asking myself this question and I didn't hear the door bust open. "My sweet little Cookie." I looked up and it was Dominic.

I didn't care at the moment I ran and hugged him. He kissed me on the cheek. I felt myself blush. We walked out the dark room. I now notice as we walk outside that this is Colton's house.

I look over and I see Bonnie, Edward, and Stephan. I quickly ran over to them. I hugged Bonnie. I tried to let go, but she had me in a death squeeze. " Bonnie let the girl go Dominic said while approaching us. Thankfully she let's me go.

" The hostiles are all taking care of sir." A man said approaching us. I looked at them curious. " What do you mean taken care of?" I asked puzzled.
" Nothing." All five of them said. Just then a person comes running out the house shooting and hits Edward in the shoulder.

He falls to the ground. " Shit." He says in. The guy that approached us quickly shot and killed the attacker. Me I didn't feel bad. He deserved what he got. I quickly went to Edward. I slightly touch his shoulder. He hissed." We need to get him to a hospital." I said worriedly.

"No need we have a private hospital at my house." I looked at her wide eyed. I shook my head remembering something or someone I might add.

" Umm guys I just notice but what did you do with Colton." I asked. They looked at me. But Stephan was the one to answer. " It's no for you to worry baby girl. We have it all under control." He said with a sinister tone at the end. I nodded not worrying. Because I know they won't probably take it to for.

I nodded my head and we started heading to the car. " Take care of this mess boys. I'm giving everyone a bonus for this successful operation." Donny said. Yeah that's my new nickname for him. All the men said yes boss and immediately went to work.

We got in the car and there was a chauffeur. Bonnie sat in the front and the three giants in the back. There was no room for me which meant that I had to sit on one of their laps. I sat on Stephan's because he's my favorite I started to fall asleep and he whispered "  sleep my little marshmallow."

With that I feel asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun duuuuuuunnnn
Ladies and gentlemen I give you the stalker.....drum roll please...................Stephan

Since I didn't update Saturday due to me getting sick because of this weather I decided to give you a treat hope you enjoy.