Party Time....... What the hell pt2

Robyn's POV

I wake up in a unfamiliar room. It's very dark. My head is pounding and I can hear voices outside of a door. I lift up from the bed and start to look around to see what I can see. Nothing. Its just to dark. I open the bottom of my shoe because I remember that is where I put my phone in. Okay so your probably wondering why. So a while back me and Bonnie were a little paranoid of kidnappers so we made a little compartment in one pair of our shoes in order for our phone in there. We made to where you can run jump and walk. But your phone won't break. The thing is I'm glad that we did this. I took out my phone and called Bonnie.

She pick up the phone on the first ring . "Bonnie Bonnie Bonnie please help me someone kidnapped me and I don't know where I'm at."I said in a low whisper. " Oh chica everyone is worried the 3 stooges over here are going ballistic. Where are you?" I don't know Bonnie but you need to trace my phone and find me." I hear footsteps approaching. " I have to go someone's coming. " I quickly hid my phone back into the compartment.

I got back on the bed and look at the door. Or what I think is the door because it's so damn dark I don't know what direction is which. The door open and a blinding light came on. I squinted my eyes and they finally adjusted to the oh so bright light.

I look up and was shocked. The person in front of me is no other then.........
-----------------------------------------------------------
I know but I really want to keep the suspense going. I'm evil aren't I . Bawhahwhwhaaaa anyway you have to wait until tomorrow. Also I'm having a cover contest message me.

Xoxo Harley