Chapter 12

They managedJoe's release from the hospital successfully keep printing until the day before his release. Joe watched the paparazzi camped before therapeutic ..... looking forward to it, how many will be in front of his home for several days.Until his dismissal and final homecoming was still a few hours, but the news was quickly spread in the media.

For Joe it was strange to be back out there in the world beyond the walls of the hospital. When he left the hospital, he smiled and took a few pictures with fans who stood in front of the center, answered a few questions by reporters shouting at him ... Joe was relieved when he finally sat in the car.

When the car finally stopped in front of the gate in front of a large house which he called "Home", he looked out the window. There was a group of journalists on the lawn in the neighborhood. Wait, not just journalists. Journalists, photographers, fans .... When they stopped in front of the house, he noticed several cars. He knew that it was the car of his friends.

When he came in, Nicole hugged him  and congratulated him on his success. The rest of her family and friends followed.Everyone was happy that he was back home.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

It was not partying or anything big, just lunch with close friends and family. It was nice. He hugged and thanked everyone for being there for him were laughing, they told stories, have fun.

A few hours most of the group started to leave, said goodbye to him and promised that they will see him later,  told him to call them if him need anything, etc ... He knew that his brother remains in the penthouse overnight to be close if he need anything.

"I hate to leave you now, Joe," Kevin  when he came to him.

"You've been here all the time. You need a sleeping beauty." He joked.

Kev yawned and smiled. "You will be allright?"

Joe drank Coke from the can and looked at Nick who played video games on the couch. "Yeah, I think I will. It will be hard in the beginning to get used to that I was back, and so on. But I can handle it." He turned back to Kevin. "Thank you for everything." He said frankly.

Nick nodded and hugged Joe when Nicole came to them. She also told him that would be fine, and gave him to know that if you need anything just call.

When they got to the door, Nicol gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "She'll be back."

Joe felt like he'd been kicked in the stomach during the day felt it several times. "I hope so." He said softly.

"She'll be back."

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

It was hard to be at home, in their home without her ... but how gradually everyone began to leave, it hurts  more. Her belongings were still there, but it was only about things. She turned an ordinary house to feel like "home". Things she brought here, little things that were bought everywhere. Her pictures were everywhere. Here it smelled just like her. The way she  organized furniture, her choice of colors on the walls, everything  was she . Every centimeter of the house had any memory of her. Good and bad, everywhere he went he felt her presence.

"Are you okay?" Nick asked Joe.

He sighed and rubbed his hands over his face and went to his brother. On the couch she sat back and closed his eyes."I'm all right at this moment as I can be."

Nick nodded, flipped several TV channels on their hands.

Both sat in silence for several minutes before it was all too much for Joe and he rushed to the nearest bathroom to vomit.