Chapter 10

Michelle realized that her brain will not allow her body to sleep after a few hours of tossing and turning in bed. She opened her eyes and loudly sighed as she looked around the dark room. She reached out and tried to find her phone to find out what is useful. She narrowed her eyes when she hit the light from the phone.

There was a noise at the door startled and Michelle dropped the phone on the ground. When she picked up and returned to its original location, nestled in the middle of her great bed, thinking. She knew she should sleep. She needed a restful sleep. The work should be up tomorrow. And this is perhaps the reason why she could not sleep. Working her busy enough, she did not have time to think about Jo and similar things.

She sighed again and walked into the living room. She turned on the television and changing channels before finding sought. She narrowed her eyes than her accustomed to the light.

When she looked into the kitchen, thinking that it would have take something quick. After a short deliberation, she decided against it. She was not hungry.

She stretched and then flopped down on the couch. She is fluffing the pillows and reached for the blanket that was on the arm of the couch. Convenience always comes first.

Michelle passed through the channels trying to find some where they gave the film. Since it was 3 in the morning gave everywhere, much to her chagrin, just ads. She released the songs and sometimes sang quietly with them.

On the first page of our story

The future seemed so bright

Then this thing turned out so evil

I do not know why I'm still surprised

Even angels have Their wicked schemes

And you take that to new extremes

But you'll always be my hero

Even though you've lost your mind

Began to remember how she first saw Joe ... how she spent the night watching videos Jonas Brothers ... how she fall in love ... and then at times when everything changed.

Again she returned to the present, when she began playing her famous song. After a few seconds, she knew. She started to smile. The song LA Baby (Where Dreams are Made Of) began to fill the silent room. She remembered the time when the video was shot ..

Michelle focused look at how Joe felt her pulse quickened. She felt her insides to mush began to change when she was, well let's say in a trance. His eyes, hair that was always perfectly dressed ... Yum. His dark eyes met hers, and she began to get nervous. He cocked his head and she squealed .. Well that was embarrassing. But they were such.

The video was quite simple. Beach, fans, footage from the series, a couple of shots from the roof .. Nick, Kevin and Joe.But it was them. The video was perfect. And yes, to be fair.

She still wondered how a girl like she could fall in love with stars like Joe. Well, it was understandable. Every girl he was in a daze. More could not understand how someone like Joe could fall in love with her.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Joe broke the writing in the notebook and looked over his shoulder. His eyes narrowed a bit and adjusted his cap. Across the room, you could hear some sounds. The first time he was away from his room. He wanted to see something else than just four walls. Frankly, it began to get on my nerves,

In the corner on the other side of the room was a group of people. Their crap were annoying, but did not want to go back to his room. From the beginning, it was unbearable. He quickly got angry and fed up, but on the other hand, what is not these days? Home was used to a large room and quiet.

But here .. here it was not just about him. There were also other patients, patients who were not used to sharing a room with a celebrity. The first time was in this room, everyone was staring at him. Now it was no longer such.

From the beginning, they all still are asking for something. He was nervous and stressed out .. but now .. it was not perfect, but stopped to ask him various questions. And for that he was grateful.

Again he focused his attention on the notebook on her lap, turned a pen in his hand and tried to concentrate.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000

Several photographs and some videos projected on the news later that evening on television and Michelle turned .. she tried to quietly look over your shoulder. Every day seemed better and better and she was, she saw proof.

At the end of the broadcast moderator quipped, then she added that thinks yb Jonas Brothers could get over his treatment together again. She did not mind his remarks, he was happy to have seen evidence of improved Joe's health .

When you go home at night, they talked about it on the radio. It was harder to hear. It looked as if he were reading all her fears. They talked not only about the past but also about its possible future.

For example, what if he does not want to? What if they belong only to the past and the life that led? What if she does not want in his new and better life? What if it had just been due to the influence of drugs and alcohol? And now that it's clear she does not want to? What if he hated her now? ...

Inside Michelle was the battle of two sides .. One side told her that she was ridiculous and that Joe loves her, she and Joe were eternal, nothing could divide the amount or hindrance ..... but the other side, which  won, she persuaded truthfulness of moderators words.

0000000000000000000000000

As longer Joe was clean, the more he missed Michelle. He didnt know how it was possible, but it was true. He thought that it was impossible ..

Slowly he began to talk about Michelle with  Kate .. and many other things. His past, his fame, his life .... His friends, brothers, Michelle .... alcohol, drugs .. everything.

Recently he told her about his first "night" with Michelle, and now regretted it, because now he thought about it constantly. Sex was something he lacked much ... sex with her.

He tried to concentrate on other things .. .. again began to write music and lots of letters full of excuses. Use the music was trying to express his feelings. From the beginning he did not want to see anyone, but now he was glad for the company .. from time to time. Slowly healing and was beginning to show it.

He wanted to write a song about his feelings for her, but eventually ended up staring at that blank page. He could think of no words. When it came to Michelle, he knew that everything I wanted to tell her she had to say in person. So if given the chance.

For Joe were the worst night. The emptiness he felt the day was not paying compared with the emptiness he felt the night he lay in bed. He missed all he did to her. He missed after unimportant things.

But the worst part was, not having her in his  arms when he fell asleep, waking up in the arms still around her,  feels her body curled up next to him, to feel the smell which was Michelle.

Kate took one question like what he would do if Michelle had never returned, what would happen then, how he would feel so ...

He honestly didnt know how to respond. He didnt even think about it, because every time he  even for a moment did it made him sick to his stomach.

It was obvious to his mother that he had no idea how to live without her. And he would rather not want. It would mean that he  admits the end ...

That was not the answer she expected or wanted to hear. But it was the only answer he could give her. Michelle was his life, his everything. If he wanted to be melodramatic, he would say that she is  his soul mate. His better half.

And he had no idea, he couldnt even imagine that she would not back. He knew that there was a chance she  wouldnt  come back to him, but it was something he didnt want to admit.

******************* A/N Sorry for mistakes.