Chapter 4

"Joe Jonas, lead singer of the band Jonas Brothers, this morning arrived at the hospital ..."

Michelle rolled over in bed to turn off the message which came from her alarm clock. While she is listening to him, but decided that she had enough babbling. She reached over and turned it off. The last thing she heard was a man who wondered whether this step will bring Michelle back or not.

Michelle closed her eyes for a moment. She felt hope in her heart. She sat down and tried to shake off the feeling.

She really wanted to believe that her ex-boyfriend gets the help he desperately needs, but also she knew how it was before.Joe went to the hospital a few times before ... the problem was that he never stayed to the end. Although, there is always the hope that just maybe .. maybe this time will last. Maybe this time will be different. Maybe he woke her exit ..

Michelle was in no hurry to get out of bed. The first thought of Joe, then she began to imagine how she could change her room. It was nice when you could have something to look forward to ... attract thoughts in a different direction at the moment .. But her stomach growled and reality hit her again ..

She did not have friends for several reasons. The first was that someone could know her and say where she really was .. If so, she would be out of here in a minute. Another reason ... Michelle did not like the idea began to feel comfortable here ... because it would mean that everything was  really  over. That things will never change for her love.

With many thoughts she decided to get out of bed and went into the bathroom. The image in the mirror did not scare her again, but it was not something he was used to. It was not that it looks like someone else. Not that. But she could say she looked like her usual "me." Changing her appearance helped her remain confidential, but also that no one would expect in a place where it was ...

Michelle leaned closer to the mirror and watched his face a few minutes before she sighed and filled up the water .. When she got out, dried off and dressed in pajamas again. She did not have to work today and had no plans. She went to the mirror and sigh, she began to comb her hair .. In the mirror was not Abigail Michelle Williams .. In mirror was Abigail Chadwick

New in town. Abigail.

Sister Angel Chadwick. Abigail.

Dark-blond. Abigail.

Someone nobody knew. Abigail.

Normal girl. Abigail.

000000000000000000000000000

If you had asked Angel Chadwick, what helps keep Michelle in secrecy, it would give you another 2 reasons. The first was that the shared apartment far away from everything you knew Michelle. Some things were similar, yes, but that was all.

The girl known as Michelle Williams won the hearts of millions really fast. They were all fascinated by the little blonde. The more she began to combine glorious life. The more she began to shine. It was sweet, sometimes almost sickly. She was always polite and caring, regardless of the situation and what was going on. Her smile could laugh even the most embittered man. When you met her, you understand why  Joe Jonas loved her. When they were together, they were the perfect couple.

Joe Jonas really loved her. The girl had her own money, so everyone knew him not because of them. It was very desirable for photographers. Everyone wanted to collaborate with her. It was special. Regardless of how bad journalists have occasionally been always fascinated by them. They could be rude, angry .. but at the end they all looked as if they were head over heels in love.

Papparazzi loved them. She was never mean, she never slandered anyone, she responded to every question. From the beginning she was shy, but later learned that it was part of life that Joe lived. Who knew her, thinking that she was born into this. She has learned to cope with almost everything that belonged to his life. She gave interviews, but never indulge in them. Not like other celebrities. She laughed journalists. She asked them questions too ..