Chapter 9

Sterling Knight had a big smile as he stood before a room where  was currently closed Joe. From the stench, he stretched. He was sure that he smelled Joe and not the room.

"Comrade. Officially, you became my biggest catch. "

Joe heard him. He did not realize that there is someone else. Damn, now barely he knew where he was let alone perceive what is happening around him.

Joe's body was curled up, but managed to mu- with great difficulty - to sit. Although his body was sore, but he thought about it. His body ached at sitting or lying down. There was no difference. He did not understand what was happening to him. His body swayed back and forth, his teeth chattering together. He was wrong. He felt cold and heat simultaneously.During the brawl, tours and trips to the hospital vomited many times he'd better not count. The room smelled vomit.Nobody came to clean up. Not that he noticed. He vaguely remembered someone coming into the room but not to clean up vomit and washed it from blood, urine and vomit. Just he changed his clothes and forced him to drink something ... but he was not sure if it was reality. Everything was blurred. He felt as if he was here a few weeks.

Smile lawyer has been replaced by disgust, sadness and regret?

"You look terrible." He said. "And it's here and looks."

He wrinkled his nose. "Joe?"

Joe focused view of the lawyer. Or so he thought.

"We'll take you home..Joe?" Spoke to him like a wounded animal. "The others will take care of a few final details now and then ..."

Joe began to shake his head from side to side. "N ..No ... I dont want ." He said after a few attempts.

Sterling pulled a puzzled eyebrow. "No?" He asked. "What do you mean 'no'? Stop hurting." He said he looked at Joe's body. He had a bloody scars on his arms. Disgusting.

Joe stopped for a moment completely move. He looked down. He did not know what he actually looked ... But as quickly as he stopped again returned to the original activity.

"Joe?"

"I can not ..le .. .. leave." He muttered.

"Yes, you can.."

Joe shook his head again Fool interrupted.

"I .. I have to get rid of dependence .."

Sterling closed his eyes and sighed. He knew what Joe thought. He knew if he let him out, he would go out and take a few doses of "painkillers" and who knows what would have happened then.

Sterling moved closer.

"Good. Tomorrow you'll be taken to the hospital. Not to those from which you will always be able left..But  one where you in dire need lashed down on the bed. "

Sterling saw a spark that appeared in Joových eyes. It was hope and fear. He was sorry for his friend. "I'll be there for you.They'll help you. "I continue to be as bad but had no chance. Someone went inside.

Joe tried to concentrate. Sterling watched as he talked to a few other people.

"Sterling?"

"Yeah?"

"No."

"You're free Joe, you go ... take a shower, wash, eat, sleep .. out of this room .."

Joe shook his head again. "I cant. I must.. must ... ... stay here."

Sterling sighed and tried to talk to him ..

"I'll see you in the morning, okay?"

Joe nodded.