Chapter 7

No oxygen, can barely breathe
My darkest sin, you've raised Release
And it's all Because Of You, All Because Of You
I do not know what it is, but you've pulled me in
No One Compares, could ever begin
To love me like you do
And I would not want to Them
Cause ...

From the radio came the same voice, which said that Joe went to the hospital. The same voice now said the report, which dont surprised her. Again, he gave up. Michelle try not to cry. She didnt know why she had hoped that this time will be different. Why? Why it still hurts?

Michelle reached out to the phone and threw it against a wall.

"Damn Joe !!!!" screamed and fell back onto the bed. "I want to go home." She cried.

00000000000

"I'm going to kill that asshole! I swear to god !! "Nick yelled. Kevin felt as if the building was shaking under Nick's footsteps.

Suddenly he became Big.G before him. Nick scowled at him and wanted to punch him.

"You want to go there," he warned Big.G

"Write a yes!" He growled when Nick went around him.

"Nick," called him Big.G "On..no .. not alone .." "

Nick stopped and turned around. "What?"

Big.G sighed. "There is a girl with him."

"What?" He asked again when he went back to him.

Big.G threw his hands up in defense. "Do not kill the messenger."

"What the hell happened?"

The other man sighed again. "I understand ... Joe was quite ... well ... except when he got here. He talked on and on about Michelle ... do you know how much he missed her, how sorry he was for it everything, as he did not know what to do, everything that happened was his fault, and Michelle deserve better. After a while it seemed calmed down and fell asleep for a while. Then he woke up and ... I do not know man. Joe crazy. Everything he said was .. that Michelle had ruined my life, how he was glad that he's gone, so now I go to fix things with Demi or go find someone else, someone better. And ... well, gone. .. and she returned with it. Whoever it is "

Nick shook his head in disbelief. "That bastard," he said quietly swore second before he turned and flung open the door.

"Nick!"

Was the door before anything else could be said, kicking him in "Joseph, what the hell do you think you're doing?" he cried out.

The girl did not notice him or her bothered intruder just kept moaning and thrashing around. Nick was not sure how he managed  not to retch from view. Joe, on the other hand, turned his head to his brother and gave him a big smile. It was half a menacing smile. "What Nickey, is it really so long for you?" taunting, he never interrupted rhythm when he fuck that bitch.

Nick clenched his fists, his whole body was tense and if sight could kill, Joe would be dead. He could not think of anything other than the words of Michelle. Joe. Whore. She mistreats her.

0000000000000000000000000000

It was not long before the press and the world learned about the collapse of the Jonas Brothers. Why? Nobody knew.

"Are you okay?" Angel asked her friend. Michelle was the first day in the job, after having announced that she was sick. It was a couple of days what appeared in press photos of Joe and different girls.

Michelle tried to wipe the tears and tried to smile. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Angel looked at her with sympathy and hugged her. Several times she opened her mouth but said nothing. She had no idea what to say to help her friend.

She wished for her to do something. Anything.

000000000000000000

Nick was angry again. And again, it was because of his brother like  idiot of  century. Former friend. And again, he is heading down the hall to find him.

Nick threw open the door and went inside. He was not surprised to mess around.

He was glad he did not find  Joe fucks with some whore.

"What the hell do you want?" Joe growled.

Nick will not look at him. Instead, his cell phone and was looking for a particular voice message. When he found it, he puts the phone on speaker and released her.

"Nick," Michelle's voice echoed through the room. "Please help him."

Joe stood before Nick could blink.

"She called?" He asked.

"Yes," Nick answered curtly. "She called."

Joe began to pace. "Why? Why did she call? You? Of all people ?! What time is called? Why did you not raise? What kind of numbers called? She talked to you before? Some news? You  had a trace number? "Joe  blurted before  tried to take the phone.

Nick gave him a slap. "Paws off you idiot."

"What?"

"This," Nick waved the phone. "It's not yours. This news? It was not for you. About you? Yes ... for you, no."

"Repeat it again."

"I'm not done yet. And no, I will not leave again. You're lucky I did not let go once. A bet that it will not leave again. "Nick snarled." She did not raise my phone because I did not have a phone at the moment with me. That was the only message she had left. Michelle knows that I can not help you  find her ... not until she wants to.

If that day ever comes. But it is smart enough to not call out something that goes traced. Not that I was looking for her. I do not planning. Why call me? "Nick sighed." She still care about you ... she know that I can not help you find her ... But what is more important? She still loves you fool .. She  is trying to slowly restore relations between you and me. Still trying to save you. "

Nick looked around the room ... the room in which he was a whore before he came, drugs, alcohol bottles .... "Not that you earned it. No wonder that she wants to return. Who would want to go back to someone like you? "He added.

Once he looked at him before he left ...

00000000000000

"I'm sorry," Nicole said, and laid her head on her boyfriend's shoulder.

"What?"
"Michelle didnt call."

Kevin sighed. "I understand why she called Nick. And I understand why called Nick.. I just .. I just .. I wish to know if she's okay. "

Nicole nodded. "I also. If she got into any problems she should call us. Or you know somehow. What do you think?"

Kevin paused. "Yeah. But that does not mean I like it when I hear it directly from her. "

"I know."

***********************************************************************************

Thank you for reading. :D