Chapter 23 - Final Chance

(Forgive my late updates one again)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Jungkook woke up in his bedroom with a smile. He felt relieved to have finally released his feelings. The new sensations he felt over the time he met the man who he always thought about were finally out in the open. He stretched across the large span that was his large bed with a huge grin on his face. It was pure bliss. He grabbed the bedsheet with excitement as he recalled the previous day's conversation that had occurred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you"

Taehyung just stared back with a blank expression. It was too hard for him to convey an singular feeling. Shock, happiness, confused, he was feeling all of them. He kept opening and closing his mouth as if he was trying to say something only to find no syllable to leave his mouth. Jungkook noted that the older was speechless.

"Look Tae I had to tell you. You don't know what you've done to me. I can't stop thinking about you and I--" Jungkook's monologue was cut short as he felt Taehyung's lips on his. Taehyung had grabbed his top and pulled them together. Both of them felt like they were in harmony and their lips fitted perfectly together. Taehyung continued to grasp Jungkook's top as if his life defended on it. Jungkook moved his arms around the other's back, to keep in close like he'd lose him if he let him go. Their eyes were shut, focussing on the blissfulness that is between them. It wasn't firey or intense, but it was sensational. It was all they needed. Jungkook felt Taehyung's hand beginning to loosen on his top and the older backed away from the kiss. The younger didn't move and still held the other close. Both were breathing deeply, their foreheads touching and their eyes closed, enjoying what had just happenened between them.

"If we are going to make this work, you have to promise me something" Taehyung stated. Jungkook keeping all attention on the other.

"Anything" he replied.

"That you are honest and never say anything like what you did ever again" Taehyung requested.

"I promise" the younger replied with confidence.

"I mean it Jungkook. I'm giving you one final chance" the older warned.

"I swear"

"Good" Taehyung smiled. "Becuase I don't want my boyfriend to hurt me again."

Taehyung closed in on Jungkook again with a smile on both their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boyfriend" Jungkook spoke aloud. "I like that" he grinned. There was a knock at the door to which the young one sat up in bed.

"Come in!" he called. The door opened to reveal a maid, walking into his room with folded uniform.

"Good Morning Sir" the maind greeted with a bow, keeping her down out of respect.

"GOOD MORNING!" Jungkook shouted happily, making the maid jump slightly from shock. "You know you can look at me you know?" he laughed.

"Ah...yes sir" she glanced up at him, slightly confused at why he was grinning like a mad man. "I have your school uniform for you sir-"

"Don't call me sir" Jungkook said, slightly getting serious.

"Excuse me?" the maid asked.

"I said don't call me sir" he said. "Call me Jungkook."

"A-ah yes. I have your uniform folded and ready for you si-I mean Jungkook". He held out the clothing for the male to take.