Chapter 8 - Notifications & Conversations

That night Jungkook lay on his large bed. The room was filled with a slight chill, making the air sharp and cold. His parents were still not back from their business trip and the helpers around the house kept trying to aide the young male. Jungkook, like previously, dismissed them to spend his time alone. He just lay there, staring at his phone in his hand.

'Should I message him first?' Jungkook thought to himself. There was a million questions going through his head, all of which were about Taehyung.

Jungkook just groaned in response and ruffled his hair in frustration. He practically chucked his phone on the side near his bed and turned away from it.

His aggravation was cut short when he heard his phone vibrate and light up, illuminating the darkness that was his room. Jungkook's eyes went wide with anticipation.

'What if it's him...' Jungkook's mind wandered with the possibilities. With a shaking hand he grasped his phone and turned it on. With a deep breath he looked at the screen.

It was his mother. The young male rolled his eyes at how silly he was acting. He read the message.

'Hello dear. Your father and I won't be back for a while. We are going to the Bahamas, how exciting!' Jungkook just stared at the screen with no emotion as he continued to read the message, 'We would have bought you along with us dear but we know you have school you understand why right? Anyway bye dear.'

Jungkook just turned his phone off again and sat in thought. The air had gotten colder since his mother's message. Usually he would be losing his mind when his parents were not home but he was far too consumed with Taehyung. Suddenly the phone lit up again. Absentmindedly, he picked it up thinking it was his mother again, only to freeze with shock. This time it was Taehyung.

'Hi Jungkook' Taehyung had wrote. Jungkook could feel the happy-go-lucky nature that Taehyung had radiating off his message. Within himself, Jungkook was debating whether or not reply. The air surrounding him had become warmer with the message of Taehyung.

"Just reply" a familiar voice spoke in his room. Jungkook practically screamed at the sudden appearance. Jin raised his eyebrows questioningly at how high pitched the scream was. Waiting to move on from his embarrassment, Jungkook jumped straight into a conversation.

"My god! How on earth did you get in here Jin?" Jungkook said with a hand on his chest trying to steady his heartbeat.

"One the helpers let me in" the older simply shrugged and sat down on Jungkook's bed. The younger just stared at the older. Jin brushed himself off and looked at Jungkook.

"What?" He asked.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook asked. Jin just smiled teasingly at Jungkook.

"Because I know you to well. I knew you would reply if he ever messaged you. So I am here to make you do it, so reply."

"No" Jungkook said abruptly.

"Jungkook" Jin warned.

The younger sighed with a hint of nervousness. "Fine"

'Hi Taehyung' he wrote in reply.

Over the next few hours, Jungkook just continuously spoke to Taehyung learning about each other completely forgetting that Jin was in the room with him. Not that Jin minded anyway, he was completely satisfied that Jungkook was actually alive as a person now. Every now and again Jungkook would giggle from what is on his phone, it warmed Jin inside.

He was even happy for Taehyung. He liked him after speaking to him a few times at the coffee shop and knew him and Jungkook would fit perfectly together. Although Jin had the need to make the pair advance further for which he already had an idea on what to do, he just needed the right moment.

"I need to pee" the young male said and jumped up from lying on his bed and made his way to the bathroom.

'Perfect' Jin thought evilly. Checking that Jungkook was in the bathroom, Jin dove for the younger's phone. He smiled seeing at how much the two had been messaging over the last few hours.

"Now then" Jin said to himself and began to type something to Taehyung posing as Jungkook.

As soon as he heard the toilet flushing and the bathroom door opening, Jin quickly placed the phone back in its original position on the bed.

"Jungkook I gotta go so I'll see you later" Jin said to the younger, patting his head as if Jungkook was his child. Jungkook just pouted.

"Okay bye" he replied and went back to his bedroom to immediately rejoin his conversation with Taehyung. He grinned liking at how close the two of them had become in the last few moments. He then noticed something was wrong. A message that was sent to Taehyung but Jungkook didn't write it.

'Hey Taehyung', the message began, 'there's a winter festival fair happening in town on the weekend so I was wondering if you wanted to go with me? We can meet at the coffee shop at 6pm and go'

"I didn't write this!" Jungkook shouted with fear and frustration. He was worried because the message said that it was read by Taehyung but he hadn't wrote a reply. His breathing quickened. His eyes darted around his bedroom although his attention was suddenly pulled to him phone. Taehyung had replied.

'Okay' Taehyung put simply.

Jungkook blushed at how him and Taehyung were going to be going out together. It was all happening so quickly. In his head he didn't know what to think.

'Wait if I didn't send that message then...' he began thinking. His phone bleeped again.

'You're going and that's final!' Jin wrote to him.

"I knew it!!" Jungkook growled but deep down he was thankful that his close friend helped him get closer to the guy that he believed was his dream man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: Hey!!! Exams are finally over and I have now left my school so I have a load of free time to do a whole bunch of writing. Sorry if this chapter is weak, I've been feeling pretty disconnected with writing lately probably due to the countless amounts of revision I had to but I hope it's okay. Any improvements or constructive criticism would be much appreciated if you think there is any :)
I also plan on expanding at some point into writing general fiction etc so hopefully that will happen.
Hope you are all okay and well!)

P.S. Stay happy and healthy! :)

Silver