Chapter 3 - Clouded

The rest of the school day went accordingly, although Jungkook didn't pay much attention to any of his lessons. His mind was still wondering elsewhere, more specifically wondering about someone. He was so fazed out that he didn't even realise that his friends asked to come over after school.

*flashback*

The group of boys sat down in the cafeteria and began eating their food. Jimin was feeding himself and Yoongi who was barely awake and chewing on his food lazily. Hoseok was slightly bouncing in his seat from happiness due to the taste of his meal. Jin was cutting with a knife and fork and eating with etiquette and prestige to which Namjoon tried to copy, only to break the fork while using it. Meanwhile Jungkook sat there absentmindedly, eating peacefully as the chaotic atmosphere continued without his interest.

"So Jungkook, are we okay to come over after school?" Jin asked while look at the younger male.

"Wha-what? Oh yeah, sure, whatever" the boy replied coolly, responding without actually registering what the older male had actually asked him. Jin just looked at the male, surprised at how distracted the other was. He smiled inside, knowing full well that the younger was experiencing something new.

'Aw my little baby is growing up' Jin thought to himself.

"NAMJOON!" Yoongi shouted as food that was once on Namjoon's plate had hit Yoongi's face when he tried to cut into it. Yoongi glared at him like laser beams were coming out of his eyes, aiming directly at the disastrous male. Namjoon shuddered at the powerful eyes looking at him.

"Sorry!" he quickly apologised and looked down, blushing slightly from embarassment. Meanwhile Jimin grabbed a napkin and began to wipe the food of Yoongi's face, who shivered at the younger's contact. Despite all the ruckus, Jungkook was still zoned out. Jin just looked backed to him again.

'Jeez, this boy has got it bad' he thought.

*end of flashback*

The final class of the day has just finished and all the students began to pack their belongings and started to make there way out of the classroom to their homes. Jungkook was placing his books within his back as Jin came up to him.

"So we still up for after school?" The older male asked. Jungkook just stared at him with confusion.

"What's happening after school?" He blinked to the other innocently.

'Aish this child really' Jin thought to himself, annoyed with how forgetful his younger friend was. "We were coming over to yours.....after school.....today" Jin said patronisingly.

"Oh yeah yeah right..." Jungkook nodded, although he secretly has no recollection of ever agreeing to it. Seeing as how polite and well mannered he was during his upbringing, Jungkook thought it be best if he just went along with it.

"Are you feeling okay?" Jin asked, slightly worried as he saw the male in deep thought.

"Me? I'm okay" Jungkook simply replied.

"GUYS!" Hoseok bursted into the classroom shouting. The two males already in the room slightly jumped from shocked and were wide-eyed at the hyperactive male's arrival.

"Hurry up and come on. Yoongi is already angry that he isn't able to nap on the way there, Jimin won't stop asking where Jungkook is and Namjoon has already nearly caused the school to set on fire" the male spoke quickly, full with life and energy as usual. Jin just shook his head in disappointment.

"And here I thought I raised you all better" he rolled his eyes. The three males left the classroom to meet up with the others and leave campus to Jungkook's house. Of course Yoongi wasn't exactly happy when Jungkook told him they had to walk through town today because he didn't have one of the personal drivers take him to school that day.

The group had made their way into town, passing by the shops that were open and had plenty of customers. The air had turned slightly crisp from the heat that lasted throughout the day giving a cool atmosphere that was slightly revitalising. The sun was covered by a few clouds so the sun's rays weren't directly on them.

The boys were walking when Jungkook suddenly stopped as he realised they were passing the coffee shop that he was inside this morning. He place where he met Taehyung. He stared at the building, not noticing the rest of the group has continued on. Jungkook's cheeks turned a slight shade of pink as he recalled the events that happened. He could still feel the warmth of the coffee cup on his hands that was given to him. At that moment his thoughts were only of one thing, Taehyung. His hand slowly made its way to his chest as he felt his heart become slightly tense and beat a touch quicker.

'What is this? Why is my heart feeling like this?' he thought to himself, unsure of what he was feeling. The boy jumped as a hand was placed on his shoulder leading him to slightly jump out from the hypnotic trance that was his emotions. He turned to face Jin looking at him with concern.

"Jungkook, do you want something from inside?" Jin raised his eyebrow to the other.

"Uh..." Jungkook wanted to say no, truthfully. Although the anticipation of possibly seeing the male that clouded his thoughts all day led him to stagger on his answer.

"Guys!" Jin shouted to the rest of the group, "let's get a coffee!" and pointed to the shop in front of the pair. The others nodded and made their way back to their position. Jungkook wanted to protest as he was feeling slightly scared of how he will act if indeed he does see Taehyung again but he didn't want to disobey his eldest friend's wishes. They made their way into the coffee shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: This was a slightly filler so I apologise if it isn't anything special)