Chapter 4 - New Feelings

Once they got through the door, they were welcomed by the strong but smoothing smell of coffee beans. The group glanced around the now slightly busy shop looking for a place to sit, luckily they found a spot to sit down. Jungkook kept his head low to which Jin noticed as they sat down. Even though Jungkook's face was slightly hidden from it being down, Jin could tell the boy was blushing slightly. The older male could only smile at the innocence of his younger friend. He slightly nudged Jungkook under the table and saw the innocent boy's eyes widen from surprised as he looked up to meet his gaze with Jin's eyes. Jin was so concentrated on the boy that he was completely oblivious to the argument that had begun between Hoseok and Yoongi, in which Yoongi once again complained that Hoseok was too loud, despite the already chaotic atmosphere within the shop.

"Good afternoon! My name is Taehyung and I'll be serving you today" the waiter approached the boys' table, smiling sweetly as usual. Jungkook froze immediately when he heard his voice. His body tensed as he heart quickened. He placed a hand on his chest, worried his heart might literally beat out of his body. Jin, being the noticing person that he is, saw the boy's reaction to Taehyung's arrival.

'So this is the guy Jungkook likes' Jin said to himself.

Each member gave Taehyung their orders until it got around to Jungkook. All eyes were on him, he could them staring at him from the corner of his own. Taking a deep breath, he slowly lifted his head to see Taehyung looking at him.

Within the space of seconds, Jungkook took in ever little detail about Taehyung. He saw how the male was wearing a white apron tied around his waist over a long sleeved black top. He couldn't help but have his mouth hang open from looking at what he would define as a radiant beauty, standing before him.

"Oh!" Taehyung said, slightly surprised. "I didn't expect to see you here again" he placed that unique smile of his.

"Wait, you know Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"He was here this morning" Taehyung stated happily. "It's uh, good to see you again" the boy grinned at Jungkook. Jungkook just blushed slightly and looked at the older male, still not replying to the male's earlier question.

For the youngest, the surrounding air became tense, somewhat suffocating. Namjoon coughed slightly to break him out of his trance.

"Uh, just a regular coffee please" Jungkook asked politely. Taehyung nodded and wandered off to make everyone's drinks.

"That Taehyung guy is pretty cute" Hoseok said. Jungkook unconsciously glared at his older friend from the corner of his eye. Luckily for him, Hoseok didn't notice but a certain friend definitely saw the younger's expression. Jin's lips turned slightly upward as he was laughing on the inside at the adorableness of his friend.

"Wow Hoseok you just love to get around don't you" Jimin giggled as he rolled and flailed around on Yoongi's side. Yoongi just growled quietly. Usually he would react to such aggravating but because it was Jimin, he made an exception. Hoseok just pouted at Jimin's comment.

Soon after, Taehyung arrived back to the group's table with their drinks. He laid out each one on the table professionally. When Taehyung was slightly bent across the table to hand some of the drinks, Jungkook felt his cheeks get hot as the young waiter was ridiculously close to Jungkook's seat.

"Make sure you guys stay warm. Winter is nearly here. Enjoy!" The waiter smiled and left to continue his shift.

Jungkook reached for his coffee but halted tipping it to his mouth as he noticed the froth that had emerged on top of coffee. He saw that the layer was formed into the shape of a heart, clearly crafted by the one who made it, Taehyung. He could help but smile as such action.

'Taehyung is so nice' Jungkook thought. He began to drink the liquid, letting the smooth and hot substance run though out his icy core. He was warmed from within, perfect to heat him up from the harsh weather that was forming outside.

As he finished his coffee, he placed it back down on the table. However, his eye was caught to some black it that was on the napkin along side his coffee when Taehyung gave it him. He picked it up and saw it has a message written on it.

'As if we saw each other again, good seeing you anyway. Stay Warm Jungkook!' the message read.

He placed his hand on his chest. The life vessel caged inside started to beat slightly quicker. The feeling then spread to his stomach. He began to feel indescribable sensations like the feeling of butterfly wings being batted, vibrating his inner structure. Just from how Taehyung has mentioned his name through the message, Jungkook was now questioning these feelings. It was practically foreign to him.

As the group had all finished their drinks, they got up to leave and make their way over to Jungkook's home. As they were heading to the door of the shop, Jungkook made eye contact with the man on his mind. They were both glued in each other's sight. Right there, in that moment, everything else froze and disappeared. Through there eyes, it was like an unbreakable chain had connected them and that's when Jungkook knew Taehyung was somebody special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: Please do let me know if this story is a bit boring. I'm finding it a bit difficult to write at the moment and just wanted to update as I haven't in a while. I'll try my best to keep this story as good as it can be)