Chapter 2- part 1

"Can you imagine that you would ever return back to Joe? "

Demi laughed and drove through her  perfectly straight hair. "No, I do not think so. We both feel better now. "She paused, and her laughter turned into a smile." That's the best. For me, Joe and Michelle. "

"Why not?" asked the journalist.

For a brief moment she paused and then replied, "Joe and I were good together, but we were never perfect. I think the way we should have had from the beginning. "

Woman sitting on the other side of the tilted her head. "Because of Michelle?"

Demi tildher head. "No," she said. "For a long time I thought that everything went wrong for her ... but honestly, things between us were not working long before appeared Michelle. When she came, a lot of things started to make sense .."

The woman replied. "So you do not feel hatred for Miss Williams?"

"No," said Demi. "Neither one of them."

"You loved Joe?"

Demi looked at the ground. "I really loved him." She raised her face. "In my own way. But  he never loved me the way I wanted."

"Do you think that he  loved you ?"

"In a way, yes. I think we both love each other only in ourown way. "

Woman leaned closer to Demi. "Do you still love him?"

"Joe will always have a place in my heart. So yes, "

Journalist leaned back. "What about them? They made love? "

"They? He and Michelle?

The other woman nodded.

Demi laughed. "Only a blind or a fool would not see it. Two of them? They were like ... "Demi shook her  hand.

"When Michelle came into the room, his eyes was shinning..come alive you know? As a child in front of a Christmas tree. Every time he looked like she  sparked a fire inside him. And when she was not there, Joe was depressed and despondent. It was as if a part of him chyběla was missing..but  when she  came in and he was alive again. "

The woman smiled. "And for her? She treated the same way? "

"God, yes." Demi laughed again. "Although, she could hide it better."

"Now this will sound a little personaly ..but when you started noticing that your husband started having these feelings for another woman ..?"

Demi looked around before answering. "You know, I'm not sure," she said. "If I had to say a particular moment, I'd be lying if I knew when..I can't say that was the moment when I realized oh he loves her or anything like that. But it did not last long. I knew before she said it me .. they are no not masters at hiding. "

"How did you fekt when you found out?"

Demi had to fight not to roll her eyes. Instead, dramatically she tossed her hand. "Of course it hurt. I was very, very angry. It hurt and I thought it was embarrassing."

"I can imagine." The woman answered. Demi doubted she could. "You told Joe how do you feel? What were your concerns? You asked him if its something  between him and Michelle?"

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

A/N hey guys. thanks for reading. Like it? Dislike it? Sorry for mistakes. English is not my native language.