Chapter 1

I finished stuffing the last of our bags in the car and double checked that the keys were in my hand before I slammed the trunk lid shut. Nicole ran around the side of the car and gripped my arm forcefully. 

"I'm so excited, Teal." Her face cried out with enthusiasm. I giggled at her cuteness and sat in the driver's seat of the car. Kelly, Kaitlyn, and Carmina were already sat in the car in the backseat. We were on our way to a hotel about thirty miles away to the nearest Magcon event, in Orlando, Florida.

Nicole slipped into the passenger's seat. I turned the key in the igniton and our journey started. 

*************

"Crank it uuup!" Kaitlyn yelled, focusing on the song '23' playing softly through the car speakers. She slid between the two front seats and twisted the volume knob to a frighteningly loud level. Carmina squealed quietly and I quickly returned the sound to a reasonable level. Kaitlyn and Kelly laughed together and then mumbled the words to the song.

The car ride to the hotel didn't seem to take long. When we arrived, we parked in the parking lot and dragged our suitcases that held clothes for two nights into the lobby. 

As I approached the front desk I grabbed my reservation papers out of my pocket. "Reservation for Chambers." 

The woman behind the desk typed something rapidly into her computer and handed me two room keys. "Room 233 on the second floor. Enjoy your stay." She beamed a smile at me and my four muskateers followed me to the elevator. 

In the room, the other girls found it as an opportunity to become wild animals, in which I did not decline. We threw our bags astray and rampaged the room, looking at what there was to keep us preoccupied later on. 

"Coffee!" Kelly echoed from the bathroom. "So much coffee." 

"You know they're supposed to stay here, right? The Magcon boys." Kaitlyn threw herself on the bed. "At least we'll be in the same hotel."

"I can't wait." Kelly spoke as she walked out to the beds. "And I hope that it goes well this time, last time they were in Orlando they had to quit early. Something about hard time breathing, I'm not sure."

"It's cold in here." Carmina mumbled. Nicole quietly walked over to the heating system and two small beeps were heard, obviously taking care of the problem.

"We need to go," I rounded the girls up and opened the door. "Do you guys have everything?"

"Yes," Nicole rolled her eyes. "Mom."

Kaitlyn cracked up and we walked out to my car. It was already 5:12pm and the event started at 6:00pm. The sky was already dim and dark. I was hoping to get there earlier than this, but this will have to suffice.

Another one of Miley's songs resumed in the car and Kaitlyn silently praised God. 

"I hope I meet Taylor." Carmina announced softly as she watched the buildings pass by. 

"We probably could have had confirmed meet and greet tickets if you didn't mix up the ticket release dates." Kelly said annoyed from the middle back seat. 

Carmina continued to stare out of the window. We knew she felt bad. "I still hope we meet him.." Her voice trailed off and she rested her chin on her fist that sat up against the car door ledge. She looked up to Taylor and we all found it adorable. She was the meekest, kind of like the younger sister of the pack although she was not the youngest. 

"Yeah, well I better find Aaron or someone is going to get hurt." Nicole demanded. "And I'm not bluffing." 

We drove down a crowded street and cop cars were pulled alongside the right edge of the long road. We slowed down as we approached the scene. I turned down the music and we all craned our heads to see the scene.