"Have you been in contact with your parents Kayleigh?" Siobhan asked.

"Aston asked the receptionists to, I haven't got my phone," I said.

"Have you got yours Aston?"

"No, we don't have anything," he replied.

"You'll have to go back for your belongings, there's your cars too."

"I know, but we'll deal with that when we have to."

"Health is more important for now," Steve spoke.

It's fine to put it off for now but Siobhan is right, we have to go back to the house sometime. It's not just clothes we left behind, there's things that can't be replaced.

Both Courtney and Conor were at work as we got back, I'm relieved about that though if I'm honest, I can't face ringing my parents just yet never mind seeing more visitors. Sitting down in the living room whilst Siobhan flicked on the kettle Aston sat down beside me. It's going to be strange living here for a little while, as much as you're told to make myself at home you never really can, can you? I'll feel rude for doing something as simple as making myself lunch.

"Here you go love," Steve smiled passing both myself and Aston a cup of tea.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Did you want something to eat?"

"I'm not that hungry actually."

"Babe you must be, you haven't eaten in over twenty-four hours," Aston said.

"I haven't really got an appetite."

"Try a sandwich?"

"Okay."

"What filling would you like?" Siobhan asked.

"Just cheese please."

Putting everyone else before herself once again she put together three sandwiches in a flash passing each of us our lunch. I managed half and then started to struggle, I can't put it to my lips without feeling sick.

"Don't make yourself sick babe, if you can't eat it all it doesn't matter," Aston said.

"That's the trouble, I do feel sick."

"Do you want to go to the bathroom?"

"No, it's just nausea," I replied.

"Drink your tea, its got plenty of sugar in."

I smiled as he took my plate from me.

After lunch I went upstairs to have my long-awaited shower, Aston followed me and brought everything I'll need into the bathroom ready. I ran the water letting it adjust to the right temperature before getting undressed.

"I'll be back up soon," he said shutting the bathroom door behind himself.

Folding up my clothes to the side I stepped inside the cubicle and let the hot water pour down my back. I used the shower gel on the rack to freshen up with and some of Courtney's Aussie shampoo to wash my hair in, the smell of bubblegum has always been a favourite of mine. At least twenty minutes later I still stood under the hot water, the glass doors now steamed up top to bottom.

"Kayleigh?" Aston called knocking on the door.

Knocking me out of my day-dream I turned the water off.

"Sorry, give me a second," I answered wrapping the bath towel around my body before letting him in.

"It's okay, I was just wondering if you were okay. It's been quite awhile since I left you."

"I lost track of time, sorry."

"It's no problem."

He picked up my things and followed me into the spare bedroom to get dressed. Fresh pyjamas already laid out on the bed beside the wash bag I used earlier I slipped them on for comfort, braiding my hair down one shoulder for comfort.

"Stay up here and get some sleep, you look exhausted," Aston said.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"Course I don't."

"I could do with a couple of hours."

"Do you need anything else?"

"No, thank you."

Climbing in bed under the duvet Aston laid beside me for a few minutes.

"Sorry, am I being too much?" he asked.

"No, I appreciate it," I smiled.

"I'll do anything for you."

"It's strange isn't it?"

"What?"

"Neither of us walked into this expecting to come out with a relationship, yet there's already been a pregnancy and we've started looking for a house."

"Yeah, it is strange I guess."

"We've been through more in the space of two months than most couples have in two years."

He chuckled in agreement.

"It's mad," I mumbled.

"I said yesterday though didn't I? everything happens for a reason."

"So whats the reason this time?"

"Well, Charlie was never right for you."

"Does that mean you are?"

"I hope so, I mean I think we're great together."

"I just want you to be sure, it started as just sex remember," I shrugged.

"Maybe this wasn't part of the plan, but falling for you was the best thing I've ever done."

I blushed as he looked me straight in the eyes.

"What about you, you're not saying how you feel?" he asked.

I smiled before leaning forward to kiss him on the lips, the passion itself stronger than any words I can say.

"Well, do I need to?"

"No, I think I get the picture now," he grinned.

Kissing me again but on the forehead he tucked me in and climbed off the bed to let me sleep.

Aston has walked in my life and changed it all in a matter of months, I might have known him as Charlie's best mate for a year but as mine and Aston's relationship started my feelings grew stronger daily. I knew friends with benefits never worked out, but I never expected this.

~♥️~

Cute/boring part but it had to be written. Please vote for more :)

Thank you for reading x