11.

Battling against the worst hangover my day at work seemed to be never ending, even now i'm finally home I still have a ton of housework to do, and with Aston slouching around the house it's turned into a complete and utter nightmare. But two paracetamol and a glass of water later I've shut myself in the bedroom determined to sort out the dirty clothes that's covering my carpet. The stress with Charlie has built up no end of washing and dust.

Standing by my wardrobe with a dozen dresses hanging up anywhere possible I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Oh, you're not avoiding me then," Aston grinned standing in between the frame.

"No, why would I be?"

He just shrugged moving himself onto my bed.

"I've got loads of washing to do that's all."

"I did notice. Oh wait, these are mine," he said picking up his jeans that we're left this morning.

"Your shirt is there somewhere too."

"Did I leave anything else?" he smirked.

"No, that's it."

"I'll erm, try to remember them next time."

I didn't answer, he is so cheeky. Holding in a giggle I folded up the remaining clothes with my back to him.

"Oi!" he said throwing a T-shirt at me with an impressive aim.

"Hey!"

"I'm talking to you."

"I heard you," I giggled.

"So why didn't you answer me?"

"You know why."

He simply gave me a look he must use with every girl, it's very seducing.

"Stop it."

"Come on, I know you enjoyed last night, and I know you want it to happen again."

"It's not that simple."

"Tell me what's so difficult?"

"It's mad," I laughed shaking my head.

"It's just a bit of fun! No rules, no relationship stress, and we've got the house to ourselves for a few months."

I grinned sitting down at my dressing table. He's right, I can't deny that I want last night to happen over and over again.

"Don't look at me like that, you're terrible!" I chucked.

"Come over here then," he smiled.

I shook my head again.

"Do I have to physically throw you on this bed?"

"That's a bit rough."

"I can be rough.."

Standing up he winked as he walked closer.

Giggling and squealing his arms started to fight mine in attempt to throw me over his shoulder, but with the tiniest bit of strength I have i'm soon beaten and dropped onto the bed centre of the mattress. Laying back I stared into his eyes as he lowered his body down on mine, his bulging arms to the side of my head supporting just enough wait, but still putting just enough pressure against me. Stopping any speech with a kiss Aston is dominant that he will be taking control, his hot breath roaming where it missed and hands caressing all of my curves i'm relaxing deeper every second without the slightest worry.

Connecting with Aston right now I wonder why I ever had doubts, I've never had this much pleasure from Charlie, even after weeks apart the first night back together has never been what i'd call something to remember. Its always been basic. He's not very adventurous.

Moaning as Aston hit all the right buttons I closed my eyes feeling the sparks start to rise.

"Fuck," he groaned down my ear hot and sweaty.

"Oh my god," I whispered breathless.

Removing his clammy body off of mine I ran my fingers through my hair in that same daze watching Aston lay beside me, smiling like the cats got the cream.

Silent, we're startled by the doorbell..

"Pizza! Oh shit," Aston said jumping up out of bed holding his manhood.

"What?"

"I ordered a pizza from Dominoes."

"Since when?"

"About an hour ago."

Picking up his boxers and jeans he covered himself up before scurrying through the house to answer the door leaving me in bed giggling to myself. Clutching the sheet around me I scanned the room for my underwear to cover myself up, slipping a T-shirt over top so I could join Aston in the kitchen.

"Oh, I was going to bring it back to bed."

'How romantic, but I don't have crumbs in my bed."

Laughing he passed me two boxes, pepperoni pizza and potato wedges.

"Thank you."

'You're welcome, do you want a drink?"

"Just a coke, there's some in the fridge."

Sitting ourselves at the dining table with the food in front of us to share, I felt Aston's eyes looking straight at me waiting for a response.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You're staring at me."

"Was I any better sober?"

I laughed.

"I'm serious."

"A little," I teased biting into my food.

"You were a little more innocent."

'Aston!" I laughed.

"Babe if you could see yourself drunk you'd agree."

"I don't want to know," I cringed.

Joking together the atmosphere automatically feels more relaxed, as if we really are just good friends..with benefits.

~♥~

Sorry its been awhile, comment below :-) Vote for the next part as always..!