62.

Despite the tips of our fingers and hands now looking thirty years older we continued to lay under the luke warm water rising just above our chests, and with Aston's hands around my waist and chin on my shoulder I could quite easily fall back asleep. It's not just my mind that's been put at ease, my whole body has also been completely untied and relaxed.

"Do you want me to add some more hot water?" Aston asked.

"That would be nice, but we'd better get out."

"Why?"

"It's too early for me to fall asleep," I replied.

"Yeah, I think I've nodded off once," he chuckled.

"I'll follow you after I've washed my hair."

Climbing out from behind me Aston picked up a bath towel from the shelf, his hair damp and scruffy surprisingly an attractive look I watched as he wrapped the fluffy white material around his waist securely.

"I'll wait for you in the bedroom, don't be long," he smirked.

"Okay."

As the bathroom door closed I reached forward for my Aussie shampoo and conditioner, my hair already wet I lathered some up in my hand and began to rub my hair between my fingers, the sweet bubblegum smell a firm favourite of mine. Conditioned and rinsed well I combed it through and climbed out of the bath myself wrapping the second towel waiting on the shelf around my body. Quickly drying and freshening up my face with some beauty products after pulling out the plug I wandered through to see Aston in his bedroom.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked standing at his bedside drawer.

"Loads better, thank you."

"Good, you're very welcome."

"It's been nice to see your romantic side," I smiled wandering over.

"I have my moments," he said resting his hands on my waist as I slid my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, well I'll look forward to more."

"Don't worry, I've got plenty in store for you when we move out."

"Oh, I'm excited now," I grinned. "I didn't realise you were so good with your fingers."

He raised one eyebrow looking back at me cheeky.

"That wasn't supposed to sound dirty," I giggled.

"I can assure you I'm very good. I'll show you if you like?" he winked.

"What now?"

"Right now," he whispered luring me in for a kiss.

Pressing my lips back to his I felt his hands sneak under my towel and caress my bare skin, his grip on my bum tightening as our kiss deepened. Running my fingers through his hair I gasped as he suddenly lifted me up around his waist, the towel slowly loosening at my chest and falling to the floor in a heap below. The bed just a few steps away Aston gently laid me back down in the centre and climbed over me. Tugging at his waist I threw the towel to one side and pulled his lips to mine. My breathing already slightly erratic I moaned as he stopped to kissed my neck, his hot breath tickling my skin in the most sensitive spots. Bending my knee's with him in between I laid watching him work his way down my body from the centre of my chest.

"Aston," I gasped as he hovered in-between my legs.

Lifting one leg higher he gently kissed down my inner thigh. I gripped onto the sheets around me as he continued to tease a few seconds before finally pleasuring me. I could feel my heart beating through my chest whilst I tried to catch my breath, but with him using both his mouth and fingers my then body spasmed in pleasure.