Whilst the boyfriends away

"I love you," my boyfriend Charlie smiled down at me.

"I love you too."

Laying in bed together I'm beginning to wonder if he actually does.

Despite just having sex, there's feelings and doubts that hover in my mind daily.

Being a promoter for agencies he has once told me about but I've forgotten, Charlie is here, there and everywhere with work. I do understand that his career is important to him and that he has to put a lot of time and effort in for it to work, but where in his contract does it say no girlfriends? In fact half of the lads he's working with are either taken or married, his actions or in some cases no actions are slowly tearing us apart. Everything is about him, his choices, his job and his friends. I'm always his last priority.

"I wish you didn't have to go away so much," I moaned.

"It's work babe, you know this," he replied.

"I know but.."

"I'm only ever gone a couple of weeks anyway."

"Twice a month," I muttered.

He's honestly not back a matter of weeks before he's jetting off again. His next destination being Dubai I've heard the importance all over again, how he's doing it for us and our future. Living with him for over a year now I've seen what his money goes on, okay so he spoils me rotten, but I sometimes think that's just to keep me sweet. Flat screen TV's too big for the wall they're mounted on, a different car for each day of the week and with enough rooms to have two sets of triplets, this house has it all.

Hearing the front door shut Charlie pulled his arm out from behind me.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"It's half twelve."

"I thought we were spending your last day together?"

"Yeah we will, we are, but I've got things to do."

"What like playing FIFA with Aston?" I moaned.

How stupid does he think I am?

Picking up his clothes from the floor he left me clutching the sheets around my naked body.

He promised me one last day together, I don't want to be wined and dined, I just want a day at home chilling out. But a promise as simple as that can't be kept.

His best mate is even more important than me.

'Come on, don't be like this. I'll get rid of him later, show you how much i'll really miss you,' he grinned slipping his hand under the duvet.

Pulling his hand out from in between thighs I moaned making him leave the room.

Aston has unfortunately been living with us for a good few weeks now, It's not that there's not enough room, and he is a nice enough lad, in fact he's quite fun to be around, but surely after a month he's starting to feel a bit of a gooseberry. Being the generous best mate he is, Charlie let him move in after his split with his girlfriend, it started off to be until he sorted himself back out, but then thats how it all starts, because his feet are certainly under the table now.

Simply wrapping a gown around me I popped into the kitchen to pour myself a large glass of wine and pick up my ipod from the table already stacked with XBox games and cans.

Going into the bathroom I locked the door behind me preparing a hot bubble bath with Bublè. Dimming the lights I put my glass on the side and slipped under the water setting the bubbles and jets. This is one expense I love.

Me time.