Time Out

==> Be Aradia

You are Aradia Medigo, a great adventurer.

You are currently exploring a random respiteblock on the meteor. There's a grass sickle in the next chest you find, and you captuloge it. Next chest! You find a... poster of Troll Will Smith? Next chest! Another poster! Of a romantic comedy that's title is too long to name, but looked nice. (Blended)

You were about to kick open the next chest, but an angry voice yells out:

"ARADIA WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

You look over, metal body turning. No expression shows. "Adventuring."

He squints. "Are you stealing my stuff?"

---- ----

==> Be Tavros

You are Tavros Nitram, a newly confident troll after receiving your metal legs.

You just finished talking to Vriska, who told you to try out your new legs on the stairs.... You wouldn't back down!

... even if Equius said it wasn't advisable.

You're walking carefully down, but slip. You bounce and bounce and roll all the way down to the bottom of all the flights.

When you come to, there's someone towering over you.

"WHAT THE FUCK? YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT THE STAIRS."

---- ----

==> Be Sollux

You are Sollux Captor, hacker extraordinaire. You get your happiness from sending codes to your friend KK, often resulting in his husktop blowing up.

This is also what you are currently doing.

You hear a loud boom, and look over with a smirk to see a pissed-off Karkat.

He trudges over to you, arms crossed.

"SOLLUXANDER CAPTOR, YOU HAVE TUGGED ON MY HORN FOR THE LAST TIME."

---- ----

==> Be Nepeta

You are Nepeta Leijon, a lover of hunting. You are currently stalking your next victim.

You bunch up your muscles, seeing your target in range. You launch up from behind the horn pile, tackling the nubby horned troll.

He screams as he falls, you on top of him giggling.

He curses adorabloodthirstily until you release him several minutes later.

He recovers himself.

"YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE."

---- ----

==> Be Kanaya

You are Kanaya Maryam, a fashionista and a great friend.

You are currently having a pleasant conversation with your friend Karkat.

"Yes, I Too Enjoy Jokes." You say happily.

"YOU DO? GO AHEAD." He smiles for once.

"Alright, Here Goes: Knock Knock."

"WHO'S THERE?"

"Interrupting Manure Beast."

"INTERRUPTING MANURE BEAST WHO?"

"Moo."

He stares at you for a moment. "I'VE HEARD THAT JOKE BEFORE. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CUT THE OTHER PERSON OFF. HENCE, INTERRUPTING MANURE BEAST."

"But... It Is Not Polite To Interrupt."

"KANAYA, ARE YOU ARGUING WITH YOUR LEADER?"

---- ----

==> Be Terezi

You are Terezi Pyrope, and are currently cuddling your matesprite on a horn pile, snuggling up to him.

You smirk,  sweeping his face with your tongue briskly.

"WHAT THE SHITFUCK COUCHPISS ARE YOU DOING?! DO YOU KNOW HOW DISGUSTING THAT IS? YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU NEED TO BE PUNISHED."

---- ----

==> Be Vriska

You are Vriska Serket, and currently you are watching a short troll attempt to get something off a shelf that was over a foot above their head.

You snicker as he tries jumping to grab his sweater... who knew how it got there?

Anyway, it was quite amusing. Until he hears your laughter. He huffs in anger, turning with his orange eyes blazing.

You smirk to his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT, VRISKA? IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SPEW, SPILL THE SHIT."

Your laugh makes his eyes squint. "So sensitive, Karkat. Really, you're such a pussy, I could get that sweater down, even if I was as short as you."

His face puffs up.

---- ----

==> Be Equius

You are Equius Zahhak, and are presently attempting once more to handle a bow and arrow, the most majestic and formal of weapons.

"D--> Oh snap..." He sighs, picking up another. This one, too, snaps, flying backwards and ending in a 'WHACK' sound.

There is a loud intake of breath.

"EQUIUS..."

---- ----

==> Be Gamzee

You are Gamzee Makara, and are right now dozing on the horn pile.

The spit bubble pops as you sit up, stretching.

You amble around, trying to find a comfy corner to sleep in....

---- ----

==> Be Eridan

You are Eridan Ampora, and are pushing your fingers together anxiously and walking around. You come across an angry Karkat, and he asks what's wrong.

"Wwhale, I havve some problems right noww, but... I havve a pickup line that Feferi might like, I'vve been thinkin' about it for a wwhile noww." Your face heats up to a light dusting of purple.

"OH, ALRIGHT. FIRE AWAY."

"Okay... Hey gill, tuna round so I can sea that bass..."

"ERIDAN...."

---- ----

==> Be Feferi

You are Feferi Peixes, and you are a very happy fish right now.

Who knew it was so easy for ablution traps (bathtubs) to overflow?

Water runs down the corridors, flooding a considerable amount of rooms. You happily swim in it when it gets to be above the first flight of stairs.

You giggle for nearly an hour, only stepping out of it when you feel tired, pulling out the plug in the tub then swimming to the top.

You're still smiling when you hear a loud screech.

"FEFERI WHAT THE  F U C K."

---- ----

==> Be Karkat

You are Karkat Vantas, and are currently wondering where everyone is. You wander the halls, looking for everyone.

No one.

You check the room with the computers, and find a mass of trolls all packed in one corner.