Into You ~ Part 8 {Jackson FF}

"Different people awaken different beast in you."

Summary: Jackson the guy who's known to get around is not the type to stick to relationships. But will happen when he falls for one specific girl? Read to find out what happens.

SWEARING INVOLVED

~~~~~~~~~

You both stayed quiet and at this point where staring at each other. You could feel Jaebum look down at your lips and you looked at his.

"Can I be your first kiss?" Jaebum asks and for some reason you didn't even hesitate. Instead you nodded yes slowly.

How were you going to reject Jaebum! He was cute and sweet and caring. He was everything Jackson's not besides the cute..

You slowly began to lean in and just as your lips were so close to touching..

You heard pounding at the door.

"Really?" you mumbled annoyed and Jaebum pulled back scratching the back of his neck and watched you get up from the bed and walk to the door. There you find Jackson with red shot eyes and an alcohol bottle on his right hand.

"Can we talk," Jackson slurs.

~

You stepped out of your room and slightly closed the door behind you. You crossed your arms and looked at Jackson completely annoyed. This boy has some nerves showing up at your front steps.

"You're drunk," you pointed out at the obvious annoyed looking at the bottle in his hand. "No." he slurs and a smirks appears on his face.

"Plus there is nothing to talk about. You fucked up and that's that." you said and just as you were about to walk back into your room you felt Jackson grab your hand. If he knew what was best for him, he would remove his hand from yours. You looked down at your hand that Jackson was holding and back at him.

"I know and I came here to fix it," Jackson says as you slowly released yourself from his grip and you couldn't help but to laugh. How could Jackson possibly fix this problem?

"No. There is no way you can possibly fix this." you barked and just then you could feel jackson looking into your eyes causing you to look away. You hated making eye contact especially when your angry at the person.

You were about to go back into the room until you see the door open and Jaebum stepping out.

"Oh Jackson..." Jaebum says awkwardly and you looked at Jackson who looked at Jaebum and you in disgust.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jackson asks slurring his words as he pushes Jaebum back. What the hell?

"What?" Jaebum asks confused and you even looked at Jackson confused.

"He can be here if he wants to," you scolded Jackson as you crossed your arms in defense.

"You're sleeping with him!" Jackson shouts getting closer to your face jumping into conclusion. "Don't get close to her," Jaebum says in a low husky voice as you looked at Jackson slowly getting mad.

"You're a fucking slut." Jackson says and the next thing you know everything happens so fast.

Everything felt like it went in slow motion. You took one blink and you see Jaebum punch Jackson bringing him to the ground. It didn't hit you till you seen Jackson on the floor and your eyes widen as you see Jaebum walking up to Jackson and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.