25. You're An Awful Singer

YOU’RE AN AWFUL SINGER:

Liam: (His P.O.V) I walked in the house after a long day in the studio to hear music faintly playing from upstairs. As I made my way up the stairs the music became louder and so did Y/N’s singing. She was in the shower belting out a Bruno Mars song. Y/N never wanted me to ever hear her singing, she joked that it would make me break up with her. I walked into the bathroom sliding out of my clothes and pulling the curtain open. Her eyes were closed and her fingers were in her ears because she was under the water. I slid inside the tub and placed my hands on her hips singing along with her. She practically jumped out of her skin and hit me on the arm. “You asshole!” She said. I smiled and said, “I see you’re having a concert in here.” She placed her hands over her face and said, “Are your ears bleeding?” I chuckled and said, “Yes.” She smiled and once again hit me on the arm.

Louis: (His P.O.V) "Louis!" I heard Y/N yell from the kitchen, I saw she was huddled behind the counter top and her eyes were peering over the top so she could see. "What’s wrong babe?" I said, my eyebrows furrowing at what she was doing. She called out, "There’s a spider on the wall!" She exclaimed. I peered over and sure enough there was. I figured I’d have some fun with this. "So…" I said holding back a smirk. "Kill it!" Y/N said. "Hm, I don’t know babe." She stood up from behind the counter and said, "Please kill it baby or I’ll sing." A smirk grew over her face as she began to sing, "THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I immediately ran over to the wall and hit the spider with my hand as she continued to sing. "It’s dead babe, please stop!" I said. She giggled and kissed my cheek before saying, "Thank you love."

Niall: (His P.O.V) "Cause you make me feel like I’ve been locked out of heaven!" Y/N sung as I held my hands over my ears. She loved to sing even though she knew she was god awful. I found it adorable how she didn’t care what anyone thought. We were doing a ustream and someone had asked her to sing. She finished singing the chorus and she said, "Thank you to whoever asked me to sing because Niall hates it." I chuckled and kissed her cheek and resumed reading the comments.

Zayn: (His P.O.V) Are we there yet? I thought to myself. Y/N decided to sing along to the radio on the way to the restaurant. “Babe, I was thinking we could have some quiet time. Y’know.” I said as nice as I could. She stuck out her bottom lip and pouted. “You don’t think I’m a good singer babe?” She said still pouting. I kept my eyes on the road but placed my hand on her thigh rubbing it with my thumb, “Of course you can sing babe, but-” “Zayn you don’t have to lie to me, I was joking. I know I’m an awful singer.” I chuckled a bit before saying, “Oh thank god.” She smiled and said, “Since you were going to lie to me about my awful singing, brace yourself.” She turned the volume back up and continued singing along to the radio on the whole ride there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go on to http://1derful-imagine.tumblr.com/ to read the harry one love her account xx 

Vote x