15. He's Your Older Brother

He's Your Older Brother

Liam: "Mom!" You yelled, "Liam won’t get out." Liam laughed at your reaction as he started going through your closet. The two of you had gotten into an argument because he didn’t like your boyfriend, so he spent most of his time tormenting you. "Liam!" You laughed, trying to be stern as you kicked his leg. He turned around and stopped throwing things around, and poked you in the ribs. "Ow." You snarled and he poked you again, this time in your ticklish spot, "Liam!" You squealed laughing, falling onto your bed. "Go away!" You squealed again, laughing. "Not before I take an Instagram of this." You panicked, knowing that you must’ve looked like a mess, but he already had a picture, and he was already walking out of the room and sending it. "Guys!" Your Mom laughed from downstairs. "Don’t be so loud, we have neighbours, now c’mon, dinner." You both just sighed and rushed down the stairs.

Zayn: "Just once?" You pouted, tugging on his sleeve. You knew he couldn’t resist that. "(Y/N)…" He groaned, hardly able to think about it. You just stared at him with huge eyes, your lower lip poking out a bit. "I’ll talk to Perrie." He sighed finally and you jumped up squealing, "MOM!" You were so excited. "I’m going to a Little Mix concert backstage!" You squealed running around in circles. Zayn groaned, running his hands through his hair. "Sorry." He mouthed to your Mom. She was just laughing, baffled by how excited you were. You had met Perrie many times, even Zayn couldn’t understand why you wanted to go so bad. Even your younger sisters couldn’t figure it out. "I’m sorry." You whispered, covering your mouth with a nervous hand.  Zayn just chuckled and shook his head, walking away.

Louis: "You need to understand that I don’t have time for you! I have more important things in life than you! So get off my back.” He yelled, closing his bedroom door. You stood there shocked, you had only really asked him to come and hang out with you, but you probably asked about ten too many times. “What happened to family first!” You yelled, stomping away from his door and straight to your room, the one right next to his. You slammed the door with attitude, hoping he heard it. It hadn’t been five minutes, when you heard a knock at your door. “(Y/N).” His voice was hoarse and full of regret. You opened the door and let him in without a word. You sat on your bed and looked up at him expectingly, expecting some form of an apology. “I can’t be mad at you…” He started, pacing the large white bedroom. “So I’m sorry, nothing is more important than family, and nothing is more important than my baby sister.” He smiled, shrugging. “Which one?” You laughed, narrowing your eyes. You didn’t give him time to answer you just wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist. “Sisters" He corrected himself.

Niall: Guys!” You yelled, just getting home from your girls day out. Neither of your older brothers turned a head at you, too involved in their Xbox game. “Mom and Dad are gonna kill us!” You shrieked. You weren’t looking as you rushed around Greg and Niall, picking up garbage and clothes that were scattered everywhere. “(Y/N).” Niall said calmly, causing you to look up at him. “Mom and Dad won’t be home until Friday.” He smirked and Greg laughed, “So?” You questioned, raising your eyebrows. “It’s Monday.” Niall smirked. You were a little embarrassed but it didn’t stop you from yelling. “Where’s Denise?” You jerked your head towards Greg and he just raised out of his seat, making his way towards the door. “See you guys tomorrow!” He laughed, leaving. “Shit!” You groaned, kicking off your heels and making your way into the kitchen to get water. “What’s the problem?” Niall asked, following you. “I’ll tell you later.” You sighed, “Help me clean this and I’ll play with you.” He just smiled and nodded.

Harry: What!” You both yelled, rising from your spots at the dinner table. “Just for a couple weeks, you guys spent like seven years in the same bedroom.” Your Mom smiled and you both sunk back into your seats. “Why does he have to sleep in my room?” You droned. “Because he can’t stay in Gemma’s room, that one’s filled with boxes and lacks furniture, she did move out you know.” She laughed. “You touch my stuff and your dead.” After dinner you were in your room, just getting into the bed when Harry came in, wearing nothing but his knickers, which is quite expected from him. “It won’t be that bad you know.” He smirked as he crawled in next to you. “How do you figure?” You snorted, kicking his leg when he got too close. “Well, it’s not like I smell bad.” He laughed and you just kicked him again. It wasn’t actually that bad, you guys stayed up and talked the whole night. You also got yelled at by Anne when you guys were too loud in the middle of the night.

.......................................................................................................................................

NOT MINE!!!