Christmas special part 5..

Sorry for making you's get excited about a new chapter but as you can tell it's clearly not.

This is serious talk that I need to discuss with you's, once I've finished the actual Christmas special part 5 I'm not doing anymore chapters on this book.

Now before you ask why, I just
Wanted to tell you's how proud I am of this story and how far it has come. I didnt expect it to get 10 views let alone 11k so thank you so much ❤

Now for why I'm doing this, it's because I can't commit to it and trust me these are less stressful than chapters in a legit book but that's why I'm not continuing cause it's not challenging and I need to be able to keep up with my stories. I'm so sorry if anyone is sad about this, I really am.

So next time you'll see an update from this book will be the last time. If you have any questions to ask me about it please do and because I'm lame and want you guys to still read my stuff I'm going to promote my books below HERE WE GO.

----------------------------------------------
The skool trip Luke and Ashton ( not lashton they are just in it & COMPLETED)
-
I had this story as a dream hope its okay!

Shipping us Larry Stylinson ( not completed )
-
A story in which Harry styles makes an fan twitter account, with him and louis tomlinson shipping them romantically.
But louis doesn't know, yet.

Loosing you lashton/mashton/bashton ( unfinished book )
-
have you ever lost a friend and didn't know what happened and how they passed away? Well Ashton Irwin is overwhelmed and very upset with his only friend Calum hood being "dead" but what he doesn't know will effect not only his friendships but also his relationships with people.

Zodiac signs ( on going book )
-
Just funny zodiac signs

Up and coming stories that haven't yet been uploaded yet

If you say so Michael Clifford
-
Molly is bestfriend's with Michael, they do literally everything together. But michael makes new friends which makes molly think she's being replaced, when in reality Michael is trying to avoid these feelings for molly.  Will the two become soulmates? Or will these new friends cause trouble?

All the love, H Larry Stylinson
-
A story in which Harry styles talks about his days at school, and secret crush who keeps on rejecting him which could end in hatred.