No one pays attention to luke

michael: If i was a turtle I'd be an ninja one

calum: why did you think of this just now

michael: because I was watching.... TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

luke: omg

calum: thats my boy

ashton: I LOVE THE NINJA TURTLES

michael: we know

luke: so whos gonna go on snapchat tonight?

calum: ashton seriously

ashton: leave me alone 😭

michael: anyways whos doing the snapchat story tonight?

luke: I JUST SAID THAT

calum: I dont know, ash ?

ashton: I wanna a break y'know so cal you can do it

calum: But I dont wanna :(

michael: I WILL DO IT

luke: omg guys so I had this wicked dream it was sick as

ashton: Thank you mikey

calum: yeah thanks " mikey ".

michael: NO CALUM YOU CALL ME BABE OKAY

ashton: oh my god michael honestly calm down a little

calum: yeah listen to ashton ^

michael: okay im sorry its just I get upset sometimes cause I feel like you dont love me anymore and I get scared, what if you find someone else better looking then me? I know your bisexual so a girl could come into your life and replace me. Just like abby lee miller says: " everyone's replaceable ".

calum: no babe, I could never love someone as much as I love you. we are on tour together heck we are in the same band which makes it so much easier. There is no one in this whole entire world that could replace you. Your my kitten, soft and cuddly. By the way didnt I tell you to stop watching that terrible show it just makes you have a worst attidude and you get all mad at melissa.

Ashton: I like to think im quite attractive too thank you very much

Luke: DOES ANYONE WANNA KNOW WHAT MY DREAM WAS ABOUT

michael: aw cal cal, I love you so much

calum: ❤️

ashton: This just got so sappy

luke: FINE ILL TELL YOU ANYWAYS.
So It was in the morning when me, ash and cal were watching tv and then while we were watching it the door flung open and we all got scared but it turns out it was Dave Grohl and he said " Hey guys do you wanna write a song with me ". So we all looked at each other and basically screamed yes. We then followed him out of the house and into his car which is basically an lamborgini by the way. Well then we drove to his studio and it was huge, no sexual comment please. We started writing songs until dave went missing all of a sudden, then we realised we are missing michael and we panicked. we left him back at the house and we dont know how to get back so we were screwed. Then ashton needed to go to the toilet so he looked around the place for one. 30 minutes later he isnt back to me and cal get scared. Dave grohl comes back and asks for calum so they go together and Im freaking out alone in this massive recording studio. Then out of no where and haunted version of how did we end up here was playing from who knows where and dave grohl peeks around the corner and says in the most creepiest voice ever " how did we end up here ". THEN I WOKE UP.