Group chat: 2

louis_tomlinson added harry_styles, niallofficial and the_real_liam_payne

Harry: hello

Louis: we

Niall: are

Liam: one

Niallofficial added Zaynmalik

Zayn: vas happenin ?

Louis: oh my gosh

Louis: go away

Harry: Louis.. Be nice

Louis: " remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine?"

Zayn: I gotta go

Louis: no, it's I gotta Zayn

Zayn: ...

Zaynmalik has left the convo

Harry: Louis..

Liam: Smh ( shaking my head ) at you Louis

Louis: Excuse me, I have a right to say that to him, he hurt my feelings and I've done nothing wrong to him. I said some things to naughty boy not him.

Harry: But he probably didn't mean it like that, he's only protecting a friend. Something you should do..

Louis: HARRY I STICK UP FOR YOU ALL THE TIME. YOUR MY BOYFRIEND WHY ARE YOU ON ZAYNS SIDE? I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME...

Louis: if none of you appreciate me or even like me, then go for it. I'll leave the band join a better one like 5sos..

Louis_tomlinson has left the convo

Harry: I didn't mean it like that. Damn Lou, I don't like you. I love you :(

Niall: text him, tell him he's worth it. He's actually right though, he did nothing wrong to Zayn so why get hate from you and Liam? Harry I thought better of you and Liam talk to me on private I need to talk to you.

Niallofficial has left the convo

Liam: Harry, we messed up.

Harry: I know Liam, I know

Liam: I'm gonna go talk to Niall and you talk to Louis. Say your sorry and please can you tell him I am too.

Harry: will do Liam. Will do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Louis & Harry chat*

Harry: Lou, I like you heaps I never meant to hurt you I just wanted you to know that being mean isn't worth it. Zayn isn't worth it. He's gone and I can tell your not over it, is that why you keep on going on? Because your not over Zayn? If so I'm hear for you. I hope you know that.

Louis: Harry. I like you a lot to but I can't help it, you know that. I told you why and I thought you would understand. Haz I always have your back and you should know that, but sometimes I question if you have mine. I always have regrets, does Harry even like me? Is he doing it for the fame? I hope not.

Harry: Lou :( please never feel like that, omg I... I don't even know if I should say this now. But I love you Louis William Tomlinson. I love you so much and I have for a while now. You mean the world to me, babe.

Harry: Louis?

Harry: I see you reading, it does say read at 14:00