Christmas special part 2

The wind was blowing, the skies were dark and the lights were bright. The sleigh Bells were ringing and you can hear the children singing Christmas carols all day and all night.

'Twas the 22nd of December two thousand and sixteen. Michael, Luke, Ashton & Calum were out on the streets dancing and singing to all those Christmas beats.

" Lukey, can we go home now ", Ashton looks up at Luke and pouts knowing he will get his way doing this. Of course Luke hesitates at first and agrees with Ashton knowing that it will be colder later and a lot can happen at night.

A few moments later Luke gets an text from Michael.

Michael: Lucas where did you and curly go?

Luke forgot to tell them.

Luke: we went home, sorry bud

With that Luke put his phone away and looked up from his phone to see Ashton being an dork. His dork. He was avoiding the cracks on the side walk and it was probably the cutest thing Luke has ever seen.

" goddamn it, I stepped on one " Ashton groaned and looked up to see Luke staring at him with heart eyes. Does he have something on his face?, " what is there something on my face ",
" no, I just love you so much " and with that being said Ashton blushed and looked down which Luke lifted his chin with his hand and told him to not blush cause it makes him as well.

With that Luke grabs Ashton's hand as their fingers intertwined with each other. They walk back to the car still hand in hand until they have to break off to go into the car. Which Luke shyly grabbed once he got in the drivers seat and if Ashton didn't have butterflies that night he would be lying to you.

----------------------------------------------

Michael: YOU ditches

Luke: Ashton wanted to go home what was I supposed to do

Calum: whipped

Luke: I'd be worried if I wasn't

Ashton: i love you

Luke: I love you too 💕💕

Calum: barf I tell you

Michael: too cliche

Ashton: more like jealous because Calum never does stuff like this

Michael: I'll have you know, that What Calum and I do is private

Luke: yeah alright

Calum: I'm gonna go now

Ashton: okay do it

Michael; me tooooo

Luke: so much for " private "

Michael: shut up.

----------------------------------------------

" Mikey will you help me I can't do it all on my own " Calum screams from the bedroom.

Michael pokes his head out of the hallway and looks at Calum and nods. He walked over and started wrapping up all of the presents that they bought for charity.

" Cal, your doing it wrong "
" I think I know how to wrap an present"
" clearly not ". Calum huffed and crossed his arms and putting them up as defeat.
" then I'd like to see you try " Michael did just that.

He grabbed the wrapping paper from Calum, cut out as much as he needed, put the present on the wrapping paper and folded the paper up nice and neat while putting sticky tape down on it to hold it together. It actually looked pretty good, which made Calum Let out another huff and say he's a cheater.

" how can you possibly cheat? "
" I don't know you just can "
" whatever cal I'm going to bed ".
Michael got up and put the scissors back in the cupboard, packed up the wrapping paper & put the sticky tape on the bedside table. This made Calum angry because he was going to wrap some presents and now everything has been packed away.

So he grabbed his pillow and an blanket from the linen closet to sleep on the couch. Cause there is no way in hell that he is sleeping with Michael tonight. He didn't even get changed out of his clothes because he didn't want to go back into the room to face Michael again. Even though sleeping in skinny jeans isn't the best.

About halfway through the night he decided to take of his pants and top leaving him in just his boxers. A few moments later he also felt someone carrying him and gently putting him down on an soft surface. His and Michaels bed. Then he felt lips press to his forehead and he had a small smile. He hates fighting with his boyfriend and it looks like Michael does too.