Christmas special part 4

Harry: hi everyone isn't it a great day today

Niall: I agree

Luke: it's like 6 AM how could it possibly be a ' great day '

Harry: Well it was until you go and say stuff like that

Ashton: go to sleep

Niall: why sleep when I'm already awake

Harry: ^

Ashton: just don't disturb us

Luke: we're getting our beauty sleep

Harry: sleep*

Luke: I spelt it right?

Harry: yeah but you put beauty in the sentence it's just sleep

Ashton: he is beautiful what are you going on about

Harry: well I had a good morning

Harry: im emphasising on the HAD

Luke: just sleep

Harry: or leave

----------------------------------------------

" Louis wake up, cmon sleepy head, up you get ". Liam shakes Louis's body trying to get the boy to awaken cause they both need to have a serious chat and Liam knows it will not end well.

" mmph ". Louis was rolling around and all of a sudden woke up to see Liam on the edge of the bed looking at him. " why'd you wake me up so early for " Louis said while rubbing his head. What the hell did he do last night.

" Because we need to have a talk about what happened last night, and your not going to like it " Louis looked at Liam's face expression and it was scared. Why is he scared? It's not like They, Did the deed last night was it? Oh god.

Louis groans and then decides to get out of bed to see he only has his boxers on. Oh no. But when he went to get up he all of a sudden had an massive
Headache and asked Liam to get him some Panadol to at least calm it down a bit. While Liam was doing so Louis got changed into comfortable clothing and walked out to the lounge room to talk to Liam about what happened last night and Louis is not looking forward to it at all.

" here's some water as well so you can swallow them down "
" Thanks Li " and with that Louis takes the medication and swallows both pills at a time and puts the cup on the table near the lounge.

" so.. what did you want to talk about that happened last night? " Liam shifted in his seat and was getting ready for a screaming Louis.

"Uh, well we were out partying at some guys place because you were still getting over Harry and you had a few to drink so I took you home an..."

"Wait we didn't.. did we.. YOU know? Do the DO? " Louis interrupted hoping that it wasn't true. Liam choked. Oh god this is harder than it seems.

" not exactly. But we di.... "

" what do you MEAN not exactly? It's either yes or no Liam " Louis once again interrupted. Liam gulped this is one of the most hardest things he has ever done in a long time.

" we kissed "

----------------------------------------------

" Michael "

" Mikey "

" my kettle "

Michael wakes up and sees Calum hovering above him basically yelling at him.

" what do you want Calum " Michael lazily says while stretching.

" to show you this edit I made of lashton " Michael got up straight away as if he wasn't sleeping just a second ago and was watching Calum unlock his phone to show him.

" See isn't it a beauty "

" OMG it's so realistic " Calum smiled knowing he made this

" ADD IT TO THE LASHTON ALBUM " Michael yells which makes Calum do as told.

" 523 photos already in here wow "

" well make it 524 baby " and with the Calum presses the add button and smirks at the other photos.

" do you think they'll ever find this out?"

" No, not UNLESS and they are suspicious about it otherwise nopeee " Michael says while closing the album and going back to sleep.

" what do you think your doing? "

" sleeping " and with that you could hear faint snores coming out of Michaels bedroom.

Calum now felt like a castaway.

----------------------------------------------

A/N SORRY FOR THE MUCH NEEDED CHAPTER & Harry finds out about lilo kiss next one