Christmas special part 3

A/N: IM SORRY FOR THE EXTRA LATE CHAPTER ILL EXPLAIN NEXT CHAPTER AS TO WHY IM LATE BUT HERE IS WHAT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

Oh and P.s please don't hate me :)

" Louis, why are we here ", Louis parks his car and turns his head to the seat next to his.

" Because I need to clear my head and not think about what Harry has done. Plus we haven't been out partying in years " in which Liam sighs and gets out the car following Louis into some strangers house who he isn't even sure if Louis knows this person. Wouldn't surprise him.

Once Louis knocks on the door he is greeted by some tall American bimbo who looks like George Clooney except less hotter. " Louis mate glad you could make it ". Louis nods his head and walks into the house which brings back a lot of memories. There are red plastic cups everywhere, at least half are drunk and a third making out. Liam felt so uncomfortable. If only he knew what was gonna happen tonight was going to affect his life.

----------------------------------------------
Harry: Niall?

Harry: NEIL

Harry: Nile river

Harry: N TO THE I TO THE A TO THE L TO THE OTHER L

Niall: jeez Harold, what do you want?

Harry: do you know where Liam is? Im trying to talk to him.

Niall: no, am I supposed to know.. or?

Harry: well I was going to text
Louis but his mad at me so Liam was my next option but since he won't reply to my messages your next.

Niall: wait so I'm last? I'm Feeling very loved

Harry: STOP THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF FOR ONCE AND HELP ME FIND LIAM

Niall: gosh okay calm down

-------------------------------------------

Niall incoming call

" Hello? "

" oh thank god you answered Harry is really starting to piss me off I was wondering wh.... wait are you at a party? "

" Yeah with Louis why? "

" oh gosh look after him will you and stay safe I don't want you getting herpes or diseases "

" thanks Niall, bye "

" see ya "

----------------------------------------------

Niall: he's at a party

Harry: WOW took you long enough

Niall: I'm leaving before you say anything else

Harry: come back here you Irish twat I'm not done with you yet
Message not received

Harry: WHAT NIALL OI
Message not received

Harry: Your an asshole, I just wanted to talk :(

Niall: true

Harry: NIALL YOUR BACK
Message not received

Harry: ugh kms
Message not received

----------------------------------------------

" Louis mate what are you doing? ", Liam looks at his drunk friend who is dancing by himself very weirdly.

" Payno you knoww I got the mooves llike jaggerrrrr " Louis slurred out his words while attempting to spin more than 2 times. Which probably wasn't a good idea since he was going to throw it up any minute now.

Just as he finished Louis ran to find the bathroom and Liam followed while shaking his head, thinking why is he always the dad at these types of things.

Just as Liam walked in he heard Louis vomiting up basically everything he drunk and ate today. It wasn't a very pleasant thing to see but as a nice friend Liam went up to Louis and patted his back telling him to let it all out.

" it's okay Louis, you'll be okay ", Louis wiped his mouth and washed his face and hand while turning around to look at Liam and argue.

" No Liam it isn't okay, I hurt Harry's feelings and he went out of his way to find a special present for me and I was being a selfish brat by not accepting it ". Louis held his head in shame and was starting to get teary eyes ".  Liam looked at Louis and sighed, yes he did say all those mean things to Harry but Harry should understand what Louis is going through isn't something that happens to one individual person everyday. Especially loosing your mum.

" Louis, Harry understands that trust me, he may have been hurt that you said all those things but he'll forgive you. He may not know what your going through as in feelings wise but he does know emotionally. Because he is going through the same thing nearly ". Louis finally looks up and looks at Liam with a teary half smile on his face.

With that the boys leave the bathroom to go enjoy the last few minutes of the party. All they did was sit on the couch and listen to the music playing which was pretty trashy and watch the drunk people dance to it. It was amusing to say the least.

Even though Louis had vomited he was still drunk and probably wouldn't remember what he did all night in the morning. Maybe some parts but not most so when Liam dragged him out of the house and into Louis's car he most likely didn't remember that.

" Louis we're here "
" wow what is this place "
" your house Louis "
" wow it's so big "
" likeniallsego "
" what? "
" nothing ".

Once Liam got out of the car he grabbed onto Louis so he could stand and it made no sense to him as to how great Louis was at speaking in the bathroom to now. It made no sense.

" Liam I'd like to say your the bestest friend I've ever had " Liam shook his head and laughed these things happen all the time when Louis drunk he gets all sappy with whoever he is around.

But what Louis doesn't usually do when his drunk is kiss Liam, and what Liam didn't understand was why he was kissing back.

" Louis get o-off me " once Liam realised what he was doing he immediately stopped it. " why'd you do that for? " Liam asked Louis.
" Because your boyfriend Harry " and in that moment Liam never felt so guilty. He doesn't even like Louis like that does he?