two

Definitely did not expect to be driving by myself to prom but here I was.

Driving myself to prom..

Pulling up to the school was even more gut wrenching then I thought it would be. I was going into prom alone, my date was inside with someone else.. and once I stopped repeating that in my head, I eventually forced myself to get out of the car and drug my feet all the way up to the front doors of the bland high school.

Prom was in the gym like every other corny prom movie you've ever seen so I made my way through the hallways that echoed with moans from the bathrooms.

High School.

Finally, I was frozen facing the front of the gym..

My stomach did unnerving flips forcing me to take a shaky breathe.
I was done delaying myself from just going into to a stupid school dance. Without hesitation, well.. Without further hesitation I stepped inside confidently and immediately threw up a little in my mouth.

It reeked of sweaty teens, which made a lot of sense since sweaty teens were centimeters away from each other grinding like they had ten minutes to live.

I tried finding Nashly and Leo from the outside but the only way I was going to find anyone was if I made my way through the sea of sweaty teens and I really really was not looking forward to that. I, of course, left my phone in the car so I didn't see another choice, or an opening for that matter.

I slowly approached the crowd and started to ease myself between the sweaty bodies. Once I became a part of the crowd, the smell was truthfully not as bad.

My nostril hairs were, in fact disintegrated, but the smell only made in hard to breath a little!

Who needs nostril hairs anyway.

I felt as if I'd been walking through the crowd for hours but I knew it'd only been a few minutes when I finally spotted familiarity.

"Ovva here bich ! thisaaa way!" Nash slurred out, barely.

Wait a minute

"Nash are you.. drunk?" I said unbelievingly. Prom meant everything to her. It was definitely in my nature to get super trashed on prom night but Nash actually gave a shit about things.

"She drank a lot of the punch and I didn't try any until her fourth cup.. She's wasted. I didn't know the guys were gonna spike it .. I-i- should've been more careful. I know how much this meant to her." Leo sighed raking his hands through his hair nervously.

"Hey, it's fine Leo.. What means the most to her is that you're here, so stay with her while I try to find some water or bread." I stated proudly.

Madison saves our prom?
Yes please.

I skipped off exuberantly.
Except not really because again, I had to fight my way through the grinding bodies which took a good eight minutes, but once I saw the table I actually skipped,
Well as much as my dress would allow me.

There was a clear liquid in a bowl that I assumed was water but of course, I'm not Leo, I needed to make sure so I scooped a little into a cup and sipped.