1:NEW YORK

*Hello, if you are reading this thank you because this is my FIRST time writing on WATTPAD. please no mean comments just tell me if you liked it or not and you could also DROP suggestions* THANKS :)

Damien

"D, D... Get up!" My sight was blurry but I sure as hell could tell it was Samantha; my little sister yelling at the top of her lungs. She isn't all that little anyway but she is a fucking pest.

"What!" I mumbled with my head still stuffed in my pillow "We have to get to school!"

Oh crap, I am late on my first day.

I pushed her off me and jumped to my feet before hurrying a bath and brushing my teeth.

After about thirty seconds of looking through my closet, I grabbed a white T shirt, a black jeans, my favorite leather jacket and my black boots; which were my normal attire.

I was never terrified of being new to a school cause I was good looking and I knew it. I didn't bother looking in the mirror as I walked downstairs, I saw mum preparing for work in her white silk button up blouse and her pencil skirt "Morning" I said.

"How was your night, sweety?" She asked with frustration laced in her voice as she struggled with her briefcase and a whole load of papers.

I walked to the fridge opened it and grabbed the first thing that looked like food to me "It was okay"

Five seconds into my delicious sandwich, the sound of footsteps descending down the stairs drew my attention.

James; my step dad was already prepared in a blue long sleeve button up shirt, tie and suit trousers with his blue jacket in his right arm and his suitcase in the other "We gotta go, woman!" He yelled at my mom because he had to drive her to work today before he threw me a car key "Drive your siblings to school"

"Sure will" I smiled.

"Christopher!" I yelled at Chris, my younger brother who was always late to literally everything, even his own birth.

"What?!" He yelled back "Get your fucking ass out here!" Then mum threw a spoon at me which I luckily dodged "Watch your language!"

I gasped loudly "You threw a spoon at me! Y- You spooned me!" I said causing James and Samantha to chuckle "You little perv" Mom said as she rolled her eyes.

"Speaking of spooning a little perv, we still on for tonight?" James said in a low husky voice as he cupped the small of my moms back with his lips dangerously close to her neck.

"Oh, yeah. Hubba hubba..." Mom replied "That was fucking gross" Chris said as he made his way into the room "Tell me about it" Samantha replied as she tied her hair into a neat bun.

"Don't talk like that in my house!" Mom said as we made our way out "Sure thing, mom"

"Have a wonderful day!" Mum said with a wide grin on her face.