Chapter 3// I didn't plan for this

Ashton's pov:
We planned everything just the three of us though because Michael wanted it to be a surprise for Calum. Today we're going to an island, please no one tell Calum yet. I just hope he'll feel better after this.

"I'm so excited!" Michael squeals with excitement. "Me too!" Luke exclaimed. "Me three" I exclaim. "Let's call Cal now!" Luke says excitedly. "Okay" I reply. We called Calum and he said he was ready after some time we drove to Calum's house to pick him up. We reach the island at like 5:30 pm.

Calum's pov:
When we reached I soon found out that they planned to stay at an island for the whole week. Okay a lot of water to cool off, well I think that's what they thought, but this seriously reminds me of a beach...

"So do you like it?" Michael asks. "Yeah, it's...nice" I replied. I was trying my best not to focus on the sky because it would bring memories and I don't wanna have a flashback.  "I'm glad you like it, we all planned it together especially for you since you need to get over you know, I don't wanna mention it" Ashton says. "Have you all been here before?" I question them out of curiosity. "No, I haven't, I don't know about Mikey and Ash though" Luke answered. "We haven't either" Michael confirms. "I guess we wanted to go somewhere new" Ashton says. "Can we go to the guest house now?" Luke asks. "Sure" Ashton says.

Well I hope this guest house is nice, cause we'll have to sleep there tonight. We get in and find it's a perfect size for the four of us and it also has four bedrooms; luckily we don't have to sleep in the same room. "How did you afford this?" I ask being curious again. "Ashton paid" Luke answered me. "I worked a few extra shifts" Ashton says.

We go out again the breeze is so cooling it just makes you feel so good. We roam around the island. "Cal, you brought your swimming trunks?" Luke asks. "Yep, Ashton told me to" I answered him. "Yay! We can all go in the water" Luke says excited. "I'm hungry, can we get something to eat?" Michael asks he's always the one to bring up food. We ate noodles and for a dessert we had ice cream.

After that we relax indoors for a bit and then we head back outdoors. We go in the water, but we stay really close to the land because we can all hardly swim properly and if we go any further we could drown. We splash each other and stuff like that for a while. Then we go out of the water again. I still don't look up at the sky.

It's night now... We're going to have something to eat and then probably go to sleep. "Hey look a shooting star!" Michael exclaimed. Almost instantly all of us look up at the sky... Wait did I just look up at the sky? Oops this isn't gonna end well.