"Yeah, it's beautiful." He admits, making me nod sadly, but then my head jerks up in a milisecond to look over at him with my eyes wide. Did he just compliment my work?

I watch him with wide eyes as he continues to sip on his coffee and stare at my painting. His eyes drawn all over it. Suddenly I notice his lips twiching into a crooked smile as he looks over at me before his hand moves in a fast speed, not even letting me process what happened in few seconds.

A gasp escapes from my mouth as I stare at Tyler in pure shock. My hands reach my mouth to cover it as I quietly blink, staring at him.

"But it's not as good as it was before, cousin dearest." Tyler remorselessly states, cooing shortly after at me. He steps forward to me, patting my cheek in a teasing manner before he gives out a cold chuckle at my face and turns around to leave my room, and I stand there in shock, not even being able to move a bit.

"Good luck, Maire!" He shouts sarcastically, before exiting my room and slamming the door shut behind him. I slowly walk over to my painting and feel tears finally escaping my eyes when my eyes land on the stains of coffee he spilled all over my painting. I watch as the droplets of coffee cascade down the painting, smudging the paints and making my artwork look a pure disaster.

I'm still too shocked to function, but the tears somehow stream down my face making my face all wet. But all I can do now is stare ahead at my dreams shattering into pieces.

I hear a knock on my door but I pay no attention to it as I continue to stare at the painting ahead of me. I hear the door open as someone enters my room.

"I wanted to meet you and tell you in person how much of wonderful job you've done, Maire. It's fucking beautiful and I know you're going to win this contes-" I hear a familiar deep voice speak from behind and I close my eyes, letting my head fall down. But he stops speaking in the middle of his sentence when he notices no response from me. "Maire?" His voice is soft as he calls out for me.

I have no words to say to him so I simply step aside, giving him the access to look over at my destroyed painting. I hear a gasp from his mouth but I still manage to not look over at him as I stand with my back facing him.

"Who?" It's the only word which comes out of his mouth and I can feel the anger rising in his tone. I shake my head tiredly. I'm fed up of getting in problems and him fighting with people because of it.

"Me," I hear an annoying voice speak and I don't even have to look over at the face to know who it is. The only thing I hear next is something hitting something hard. I quickly open my eyes and turn around to see where that voice came from.

The loud thud again echoes my room when I look over at Zayn smashing Tyler's head on the door. Two more hits were enough for me to stumble forward and pull Zayn back from almost murdering Tyler.

He surely needs some anger management classes.

I watch as Tyler clutches his head in pain, spinning around, with his eyes closing and opening slowly before he collides with the wooden floor of my room with another one of a loud thud, making me flinch.

My hands drop from around Zayn's arm as I rush over to Tyler and check his pulse if he's still alive.

"That piece of shit is still alive. He's just knocked out." Zayn breathes out, panting and I lift up my head to look at him with an unpleased look all over my face.

Of course I didn't want world war going on in my room.

"What's all the noises-Holy shit!" Amber walks into my room to find her twin knocked out on the floor with blood oozing out of a huge scratch on his forehead.