Epilougue: The Road Goes Ever On

It took years, but through the findings of more and more small bands of survivors, Tyler, Liora, Ali, Adrian, Rex, and Gigi were finally able to defeat the Communists. World War III was finally over. No longer did small groups of people huddle in closets, waiting to die. Led by bravery, every single survivor of War marched on the capitol of the Communist empire and took out every single one of them, ensuring a lifelong and ironic peace. The world gradually was cleaned of the rubble that littered its earth and the blood of those that died in vain was finally washed away. The earth turned green once more and was filled with life by the will of God. However, nothing would ever be the same, quoting Lord of the Rings, "How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on when you begin to understand [that] there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold."

Eventually, the group disbanded for sake of family and privacy. Liora and Adrian had their first child, a girl, four months after Sierra's death. Her name was Mara Sierra Rodriguez: after Liora's mother and Sierra, who died giving a fighting chance to her friends. They had a son, two years after that and a second son three years after that. With such a growing family, it was only necessary for them to move to a larger property away from others who would have never given them the privacy they needed.

Ali and Rex setttled down together and raised a set of twins. Both of them were boys that looked like their father, which greatly pleased Ali. The twins, though, learned sign language so they could communicate with their father but often spoke, laughed, and enjoyed life.

Gigi, after accepting the fact that Tyler had fallen out of love with her, married another survivor they had fought with versus the Communists. Tyler, on the other hand, refused to love anyone else. It was strange, for him to hold on to the past like this. He filled in other parts of the recording (such as this) to its completion. When it was done, he copied it over for others to pass down. One of Sierra's last dreams came true: that no one would forget "Our Apocalypse", as he still called it. The original, however, he kept himself. She gave it to him and some nights, he would still listen to her voice and the song she recorded for him. Ever on after Sierra's death, he dreamt of chasing cars with only her.

                                                                    THE END