Chapter 17

CC's POV

__________

I woke up with a pounding headache, and a tiny body in my arms. I looked down and saw Ivy. I smiled and softly kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked around, then laughed," hi CC."

"Hi," I smiled at her.

"Ugh I have to pee but you're too comfy," she said cuddling more into my side.

"Well you go pee, and I'll stay right here. Promise," I said laughing a little.

"Ok, don't move," she ordered and left.

I sighed and couldn't help but smile. She is my true love, I need to protect her, I need to love her. I just need to get the guts to ask her out.

__________________________

Lea's POV

_________

I shivered as I woke up. I looked around, no Andy, and the blankets are on the other side of the bed. I forced myself out of bed, and quietly walked passed CC and Ivy talking. They're so perfect for each other, CC what am I going to do with you.

I closed the door to the buck area and saw Ash and Faith curled up together on the couch, damn their cuteness. I wonder how Jake feels about this, because Ella's not here. Same for Jinxx, except Sammi's coming today with Tabitha.

I looked out the window, we were at the next stop for warped. I guess Andy went outside or something. I started walking back to Andy and mine's room, but Jinxx said," Andy told me to tell you to get ready, and then he has this note for you."

I took the note and nodded, heading back to our room to get dressed. I put on black short shorts with lace in the little rips, a red tank top and black corset, with my combat boots. I straightened and teased my hair, then put on eyeliner, mascara, and my purple contacts. I looked at the note and read: "sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. But I have a special surprise for you, come to the main stage and go to the back at 11:30."

I checked my phone, shit 11:20. I ran through the bus and our the door, I hope I make it in time. I ran past fans and band members, saying a quick hi as I passed, and finally made it to the main stage. I looked down at myself, good I'm not all sweaty. Then walked to the back. I gasped as I saw what Andy had done.

__________________________

Ashley's POV

___________

I jumped when I heard the bus door slam shut, making Faith and I fall to the floor. "What the fuck Ashley!" she screamed at me.

"Sorry Faith," I said biting my lip and doing puppy dog eyes.

"Don't give me those eyes, you know I can't be mad at you, especially when you make that face," she said stifling a laugh.

"Because you love me so much?" I asked smirking slightly.

"Yes," she said kissing my lips.

I kissed back, pulled away, then said," well I love you too beautiful."

__________________________

Ivy's POV

________

I stood side stage with Faith and Lea, watching the guys do their set. Even though we just met yesterday I feel like family. Although they're all wondering why I'm here. CC said we'll tell them tonight if the moment comes.

Faith and I are also wondering what Andy did around noon, but Lea won't tell us until later, damn her. We were all singing along to the music, and of course Lea and Faith were taking pictures, sense they're both photographers. I'm also a photographer I just don't have a degree for it, even though in the oldest out of us three, by like a few months.

During the concert Faith and Lea were called on stage. Lea sang and Faith played Ashley's guitar during Rebel Love Song. And to my surprise I was also called onto stage and CC and the guys let me pick the next song, and dance on stage with Faith and Lea. I have to admit that douche dumping me was the best thing ever, CC said we would go get my stuff later.

He's so sweet, and cute. I have to admit I think I'm falling in love with CC.