Chapter 6

Lea's POV

________

"Oh and Andy, your little friend there was poking me last night," I said while walking into the bathroom.

I saw him blush with a little look of embarrassment and fear. I laughed and shut the door. I walked over to the mirror and look at my reflection. I never could see what Andy saw in me, or why he loved me so much.

I pushed the thoughts out of my head and turned on the shower. Once it was hot enough I got in. I was just about to get out when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

I turned and saw Andy standing there smiling at me as though I was the best thing in the world. I blushed and turned the water off.

"Andy what are you doing," I asked laughing a little as he dried me off.

"I missed my kitten," he said while he handed me clothes.

I blushed and put on the clothes he picked. He wasn't too bad at picking girls clothes. He picked my red skinny jeans, skull converse, and my black crop top with skulls. I dried, straightened, and teased my hair. I smiled as I looked in the mirror.

"Keep smiling babe, you deserve it," he said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I smiled and said," only because I have you."

He smiled back at me and kissed my cheek. "Now let's go ask CC if you can move in," he said.

I nodded and he pulled me down to the lobby. I guess while I was showering he brought all our stuff down because it was waiting with everyone else.

"Finally you guys took forever," Ashley groaned.

"Oh you big baby," I said hitting his arm.

He made an ow noise and went to put our stuff in the car. "Lea what are you wearing," I heard Christian ask.

"Um clothes," I said quietly. I backed up towards Andy and interlaced our fingers, he gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I don't think that that's appropriate to wear for a girl your age," he said looking at my exposed stomach.

"Well I'm out of college, I have a boyfriend, and he picked it out. It's not like I'm some slut trying to get banged, " I said starting to get posses but I didn't want to start a fight so I calmed down.

"Andy picked that out," he semi screamed.

"Ya, so," I said starting to get annoyed.

"Just never mind come on let's go," he said motioning towards the door.

"Wait Christian. Um Andy and I were wondering. Um sense he got a new apartment, um wether or not I could move in with him," I asked biting my lip.

"Fine... But I don't want you getting pregnant until you're married. Got it," he said talking more to Andy than me at the last part.

We both nodded and followed him outside. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I'M GOING TO BE LIVING WITH ANDY.

The car ride was pretty quiet. Andy and I kept smiling at each other and kissing. We were texting each other some pretty crazy shit. One text I got from him said 'did you know that science is just a sorry excuse for explaining magic.'

We got out of the car and I jumped into Andy's arms. He carried me into the airport and all the way to security. He put me down and I pouted, so he kissed my pout. When he pulled away I smiled and held his hand.

The people at security were dicks. I swear if that bitch called me emo freak one more time I was gonna rip her head off. Once we were passed security Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered," don't listen to what that lady said. Her words mean nothing."

I smiled and softly pecked Andy's lips. I looked around ad didn't see my brother, so I cupped my hands around Andy's cheeks and pulled his lips to mine. He instantly kissed back, and moved his hands to the small of my back.

I deepened the kiss and opened my mouth so Andy's tongue could slip through my lips. Andy's tongue won our little fight and explored the familiar space of my mouth.

Someone cleared their throat behind us and Andy reluctantly pulled away. I turned and saw a very pissed Jinxx. I gave him a confused look. He sighed and said," our flight is boarding in 10 minutes and we need to check in."

I made an 'ohhh' face and followed him to the check in place in front of the gate. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked down and recognized Andy's tattooed arms. I smiled and traced his batman tattoo.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and broke free of Andy's grip. I walked to the side and answered. "Hello?"

"Lea! Oh thank god I was worried," I heard Kellin's voice through the phone.

"Kellin! Long time no see buddy. How's everyone," I said cheerfully. I haven't talked to him in ages.

"They're great. Copeland can talk better now. How have you been, I was so worried when CC called me and told me everything," he said sounding anxious.

"I'm fine. Just had some problems with an ex boyfriend. But I'm glad to be back with Andy," I said looking at him and smiling.

"That's good. I know how much you care about each other," he said. I could tell he was smiling even though I couldn't see his face. Probably thinking about him and Katelynn.

"Ya. Listen I've got a plane to catch but I'll text you later. Tell everyone I said hi," I said slowly walking back towards the others.

"Ok will do. Have fun bye Lea," he said and hung up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked over to Andy. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist as we boarded our flight back home.