Chapter 21

Lea's POV

_________

We all walked off the bus and across the street to a mall, convenient right. We went shopping at hot topic and a few other stores, and bought a LOT of clothes and other shit.

I loved what happened when we went to the nail salon place.

*Flashback*

"What color should I get," I asked holding up a black and a dark purple.

"I like the black," Faith said looking through the shelves of nail polish.

"Well I like the purple," Ivy said deciding which to get for herself.

"How about both," Sammi chimed in from my other side. Faith and Ivy mumbled a yes in response, and picked out their color.

---------------------------------------------

We had just finished paying and everything, when these guys stopped us right outside the salon place. "Hey guys look, we've got ourselves some pretty ladies to spend the rest of the day with," the taller one had said to the others.

"Fuck off," I scoffed laughing a little, and crossing my arms over my chest.

"And what if we don't," be said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and said," if you don't I think we'll call our boyfriends. They're right across the street and would be very angry if they knew you were messing with us." Sammi, Faith, and Ivy all nodded and crossed their arms over their chest like me.

"What are they, some sort of rock star big shot?" he asked laughing with all his friends.

"Big shot no, rock stars ya. But listen I'm pretty sure we could beat you up, so just fuck off and walk away," I said now smirking.

"I honestly doubt that," the blonde one scoffed.

"Well why don't we just see and find ou-" I was cut off by someone walking up to us.

"Hey bestie," I heard someone squeal, and I instantly knew it was Jayy.

"Hey girls," Dahvie said walking up to us behind Jayy. He looked at the guys we were talking to and gave me a confused look.

I smirked and said," oh look here's my boyfriend now."

I gave Dahvie a look like just go with it, ad he said," ya, hey babe."

"I don't believe he's your boyfriend," the shorter guy said.

"How do you know he's not," Faith questioned from behind me.

"Well then prove it, and kiss him," he hissed, then smirked.

"Fine," I said genuinely pissed. I turned to Dahvie and took his face in my hands, smashing out lips together. He was surprised but eventually kissed back. I pulled away and smirked," now fuck off!"

The guys rolled their eyes and walked away. "Um Lea-" I cut Sammi off.

"If anyone, and I mean ANYONE, tells Andy about this I will personally rip your head off your shoulders," I said glaring and pointing at everyone.

They all nodded looking genuinely frightened. "So you guys want to hang out at the food court," Dahvie asked, still looking both frightened and confused from the suddenness of the kiss.

We all nodded and headed toward the food court.

*end flashback*

We were laughing at the story, as we opened the door. "Hey babe," Andy said from the couch.

"Hey," I smiled, and walked to the back with the rest of the girls, to put our new stuff away.

__________________________

Andy's POV

__________

The girls just went into the back of the bus to put their stuff away. And seriously they had like 15 bags each, its crazy how girls can spend that much. I laughed to myself, remembering when I went shopping with Lea, she made me carry all her bags.

Lea walked out and sat on my lap. I instantly wrapped my arms around her ad pulled her closer to me, leaning back on the couch. She giggled and relaxed. Ivy came out next, and sat next to CC, putting her legs on his lap.

Ashley went into the bunk area, and a few seconds later we heard a girl scream, and Ashley laughing. A angry looking Faith walked out from the back, and Ashley apologizing behind her. "Please babe I'm sorry," he said actually getting on his knees.

She turned around and sighed, then kissed him on the nose," I can't be mad at you."

He smiled and picked her, carrying her outside. I laughed and felt Lea playing with my fingers. I smiled and kissed the top of her head," I love you Lea."

She turned her head to look up and me as said," I love you too Andy."

I leaned down and kissed her perfect lips. But what surprised me is that instead of the sparks I was expecting to feel, I felt nothing.