Chapter 11

Dahvie's POV

___________

I woke up to the sound of someone puking. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and said," can I come in?"

"I don't think you'll want to," Lea's voice said through the door.

I opened the door and held her hair back as she puked again. I rubbed her back and helped her stand up. "Come on, let's take you to the hospital," I said.

"No no I'm fine," she said.

She fell a little from dizziness then nodded her head for me to take her. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. She got in and I went to the other side. Once we were ready I pulled out of the driveway.

__________________________

Lea's POV

_________

I was looking out the wi Dow thinking. I'm really nervous. What if I have some life threatening disease. What if I die before I see Andy again. What if I'm not aloud to be around people again.

I had too many thoughts going through my mind to count. The main thought in my head though was what if this affects Andy and I being together. I could stand it if we weren't together anymore. The mere thought kills me.

I hadn't realized I was crying until I felt Dahvies hand on my leg. I looked at his hand then to him. "Are you alright Lea. Why were you crying," he asked with a concerned look on his face.

I also hadn't realized we were there. I quickly wiped away the tears and said," I'm fine Dahvs really, just thinking."

He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes before saying," you know you can trust me right." I nodded. "Ok good. Well I'm always here if you need to talk. I will listen and try to help to the way of my ability."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I know that, and I am very grateful to have such an amazing friend. It's just that some things are best kept to myself."

"But keeping things locked inside can kill you. It tortures your mind to keep things to yourself," he said his eyes looking glossy.

I didn't say anything back. I looked down and felt Dahvie's arms wrap around me and pull me close. I hugged him back and let a few tears drop. I pulled away and quietly said," come on. Lets go find out what's wrong with me."

"Ok. Don't worry Lea, you'll be fine," he said getting out.

I got out and mumbled so he couldn't hear," maybe."

We walked inside and Dahvie told the lady at the front desk what happened. I sat in the waiting room, and Dahvie handed me a clipboard with some papers and a pen," you need to fill this out first."

I nodded and took it. I filled it out and gave it to the lady. About 3 minutes later a doctor came out and said," Lea Mora."

I don't know why I put my real name when I usually use the same last name as Christian. Which is Coma for those of you who are unaware. I looked at Dahvie and he smiled at me. I reluctantly stood up and went into a room with him.

He did some pretty standard tests. Temperature, blood pressure, heart beat, weight, and a pee sample. Gross. Anyway that didn't take long, only about 5 or 10 minutes.

I went back into the waiting room to Dahvie practically shaking because I was so nervous. He held my hand to calm me down. The doctor came out and Dahvie gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. I walked over to the doctor and said," well?"

"Mrs. Mora you are pregnant," and with that I burst into tears and fell to the floor.