Chapter 12

Lea's POV

________

"Mrs. Mora you are pregnant," and with that I break down crying. The doctor walks away and Dahvie kind of stares at me shocked. He slowly sits down and wraps his arms around me.

"Lea why are you crying. This is wonderful news. Just think of all the memories you'll make with Andy and your baby," he said trying to cheer me up.

I cried harder and brought my knees up to my chest, then buried my face in them. "N-no Dahvie. W-what if A-Andy d-d-doesn't w-want m-me after h-he f-finds out," I choked out.

"Lea I think Andy will love this. He'll love you no matter what happens," he said.

He pulled me into a hug, and I cried into his chest. After about five minutes he broke the silence," come on Lea. Lets go back home. We never told Jayy we left."

I nodded and stood up. Dahvie started to walk ahead of me but I couldn't find the strength to move. He turned around and came back to me. He said," please come back with me Lea."

I shook my head no, silent tears still falling. I looked at my feet and felt arms wrap around me and pick me up. He carried me bridal style to the car and put me in. I watched him walk to the other side and get in the drivers seat.

He looked at me, smiled, and said," hi."

I laughed a little and said," hi Dahviekinz."

"Now there's the Lea I know. Where've you been," he said laughing.

I stuck my tongue out and rolled my eyes at him. "You're such a child Dahvie," I said laughing.

"Ya but you know you love me," he said while pulling out of the parking lot.

I laughed and rolled my eyes again. "How can I not Dahvs."

"Exactly," he laughed.

"You're fucking amazing Dahvie," I said smiling at him.

"What do you mean," he laughed a little.

"You always know how to make me feel better. You're just the best friend anyone could ask for," I said still smiling.

"Aw thanks. You too Lea," he smiled at me before returning his attention to the road.

I smiled at him one last time before looking back out the window. All the bad thoughts came flooding back, but I kept a smile on.

---------------------------------------------

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS GO," Jayy yelled running up to us when we walked through the door.

"Lea would you like to tell Jayy what happened. After all you are his bestie," Dahvie said turning to me.

"Ya bestie what happened," Jayy said pouting.

"No I don't want to talk about it. You tell him," I mumbled looking down.

"Well um Lea is um. Lea is um, Lea's pregnant," he said like it was the hardest thing in the world.

I fell to my knees and started crying again. I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into someone's chest. I kept my eyes closed so I couldn't tell who it was. I thought it was Dahvie, until I heard Jayy's voice say," Lea I think this wonderful. Why are you crying? If I were you I would be more worried about CC."

My head shot right up and I stopped crying, a look of worry was on my face before I said," fuck I didn't even think about Christian. He's never going to let Andy and I be together after this. Even if Andy still does want my even though I'm pregnant, which I doubt. Fuck I'm fucking doomed."

I started hyperventilating, and I though fuck not a panic attack. Not right now. "Lea calm down. I'm sure everything will be fine. Do you maybe know how this happened," Dahvie asked joining the hug Jayy was already giving me.

"I don't know. Maybe- Fuck the party! we both got hammered and I don't really remember anything, it's all fuzzy. But we did wake up naked in bed. Ugh I'm so fucking stupid. How could I fucking let this happen," I said self hatred filling my mind.

"Lea it's not your fault if you were really drunk. All we have to do is wait and see what happens," Dahvie said rubbing my back comfortingly.

I sighed, nodded, and said," all we have to do is wait."