00

I feel my body stiffen as she runs her hands up the back of my leg. I can do nothing but continue to fill up her glass with wine, straightening up I continue to stand at her side as she continues to violate my body. I can feel the cold skin of her fingers through the thin fabric of he cheap slacks I'm wearing . With a wave of a hand I am dismissed and quickly walk back into the kitchen, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I gently place the wine bottle down on the counter , my movement ceasing when the door from the dining room opens behind me.

"Fuck, you look so good in your  formal clothes."  Her beautiful voice like icicles cutting into the silence that once filled the room. "When we are done with dinner and all the guests are gone I want you in my room but keep the outfit on."  She drags her manicured nails over the crisp fabric of my shirt biting her lip and eyeing me hungrily.

"I'm not just a little plaything to you." 

"Oh, but honey that's exactly what you are."

She smiles wickedly pinching my ass before taking careful steps out of the kitchen swaying her hips slowly in attempt to turn me on.

Warning this story will contain graphic themes such as, drug use, rape, sex, violence, verbal/physical abuse and coarse language. This story is an AU so the boys that are the story names may be changed, if it is changed it is only for the sake of the story's plot. One more thing because this story is based on a more futuristic reality people will have different features that might not be found today. 
Happy Reading
-Kai