Setting up Solangelo

Willows POV
Hey! I'm Willow, and I am going to tell you how My half brother, (on the mortal side) Andrew and I made Solangelo Happen! -with the help of Jason Piper Reyna Percy and Hazel!
So let me introduce me and Andrew. I am daughter of Hades, whilst Andrew is the son of Apollo. I am a nerd, and Andrew is musical.
It all started when Piper and Jason called us in for a meeting. Reyna, as she is very close to Nico, Percy so Nico can find someone 'his type', Hazel and I were their as we are Nicos Sisters, and Andrew because of being wills brother.
(J-Jason P-Piper H-Hazel W-Willow A-Andrew PJ-Percy)
J- we are here today because me and Piper have made an extremely important discovery. It is called Mission Solangelo.
PJ- if this is what I think it is then I'm in!
H&W&A&R-What????????
P-Mission Solangelo, aka mission get Will and Nico together
W- Why, may I ask?
J- because they both have crushes on each other but they won't ever tell the other.
H- So where do we fit into this?
P- You guys are the closest people to Nico and Will. If anyone can help us, you can.
A- and how do we go about this?
PJ- can I take a guess that we will be forcing them into situations together?
J&P- Yep
W- I have an idea! I invite Andrew to hang out with Neeks and I, and tell him to bring a sibling. He brings will, we say we have to do something quickly and lock them in the hades cabin until they admit their feelings.
R- one loophole, what if they don't do it?
A- we will leave them each a note with one truth and one dare. They each have to do one before we let them out!
H- The truth could be 'Tell the other person your current crush.
PJ- And the dare could be "kiss your current crush"
P- Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J- We put this plan in action tomorrow!
All- OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A/N
Would you like a part 2?
I only own my storyline and Andrew+Willow!