David Silver

I was sitting in the room of the "Odd Bunch". Yep, the bullies named us after the slightly odd bags of fruit and vegetables you can buy for a discounted price at Woolworths.(Like Sainsburys or Costco. I think) Basically the Emos and the Hipsters. Here is the list of People in "The Odd Bunch "
Hipsters.                                              Emos
David Silver.                                             Nico Di Angelo
Louisa Gretan.                                          Milia Krintos
Jen Dures
Greg Xanez

Yeah, there aren't many of us, but I have a big crush on one of the Emos. No, not Milia, she is my step sister. The One and Only Nico Di Angelo. Yeah, I'm gay, So What? But we would be so cute together. I mean, I have brown hair and green eyes  that contrast perfectly with his black hair and chocolate brown eyes. I don't know if he is single though, because although no one has ever seen him with another girl or boy, But no one has ever asked him.
I decided to ask him out after school today. We were pretty close friends, so I asked him if I could talk to him after school. He said that I could, but his friends were coming to pick him up so they might be there as well. I figured that was ok, more people to see me ask out the infamous Nico Di Angelo.
TIMESKIP NAMED LUKE SAVES THE WORLD
I raced out of class to meet Nico, when I saw an Audi Q7 pull up. Six kids slightly older than us came out. Nico yelled out to them "PineCone Face, Seaweed Brain, Owl Head, Hazel, Frank, SUNSHINE!" When he said the last name, a Tanned blond raced towards Nico. "DeathBoy!!!!!!!!" Blonde Yelled, pulling Nico in for a kiss. I began to walk away, broken-hearted. I watched as they got into the car and drove off.
The next day, a cute Nerdy boy came in and after a few weeks, we became a couple. Maybe it was good that Nico just wasn't for me...