The Final Test pt.4

Sakura looks at Kou and nods helping get him up and off the ground.Gaara comes after Sasuke but Sakura gets in the way, Gaara pins both her and Kou to trees.Leaving Naruto alone to fight Gaara.Sakura was passed out bit Liu was trying to escape the sand but failing.Gaara was having a conflict inside himself as well as with the ninja."Who are these three to you, what do they mean to you?" Gaara asks."They are my friends and if you lay another hand on them, I will pulverized you" Naruto says.Gaara laughs evilly,"as long as you care for others, you will never advance to the next level, give up on your friends and fight for yourself" Gaara says."You're insane, forget my friends" Naruto says."Don't let feelings like friendship and loyalty cloud your focus or you'll die" Gaara says.Gaara screams and it looks like he's remembering things of his past."What's the matter, why don't you attack, don't you care about your friends?" Gaara asks.Naruto starts doing hands signsanf bits his finger."Summoning jutsu" he yells but all that comes out of it is a stupid frog, who mocks him.Gaara transforms even more that he is covered in sand and he looks like he is nearing the end of his transformation.

Naruto used his shadow clone jutsu but Gaara just blew it away.Naruto tried all he could but all he could do was injure Gaara's shell and Sasuke got up."Naruto, rescue Sakura and Kou, once you got them, flee and I'll hold him here, I almost lost everything once, I don't want to loose everything.

Naruto stands up and uses the 9-tailed chakras,he summoned a lot of shadow clones that were all over the forest."how did you do this?" Sasuke asks."Sasuke get some rest and leave this all the me" Naruto says and he throws a lot of ninja stars then he starts to beat on Gaara's sand shell with all his clones, making Gaara fall on the ground.Then Gaara gets rid of the clones.Gaara transforms into the monster inside him and he starts engulf Naruto in sand.Then out of the sand, Naruto summoned a huge toad that matched the size of Gaara.The toad was arguing with Naruto on helping him out.

Then the toad got ready to fight Shakuku.The toad went after the spirit and stabbed him with a knife."Interesting,Interesting, not bad Naruto Uzumaki" Gaara said.Gaara fell asleep which made Shukaku awaken and now he and the toad were fighting.The fight was water vs sand and they were equally matched.Shukaku tried to kill the chief toad but he used a lot of chakra to do it.Naruto and the toad transformed in Kurama: The 9 tailed fox.The fight was water vs sand and they were equally matched.Shukaku tried to kill the chief toad but he used a lot of chakra to do it.
The wind from the impact of them fighting made the forest shake.Then the fox vanished and the toad came back.No one could believe that Naruto summoned the nine tailed fox.

Naruto's chakra turned into a physical thing and it surrounded him.Naruto headbutted Gaara and it broke the sand demon into dust.Both Gaara and Naruto landed on trees across from each other, their chakra was gone.Naruto hit Gaara, knocking him and Naruto out but not for long cuz Naruto still had one goal,protect the girls that were with him.The sand that was holding Sakura and Kou went away and right when the two were free Kou grabbed Sakura and put her down next to Sasuke,who was amazed at how fast his sister could move."We'll leave her with you" Sasuke says to Pakkun, the dog they used to track Sasuke.Then Sasuke and Kou left to go find Naruto.Sasuke and Kou got to where Naruto was and he was trying to get to Gaara."Naruto, thats enough, the girls are free and this guys chakra is all used up" Sasuke says.Temari and Kankoro got back,"Thats enough, its over" Gaara said."But Gaara.......,alright Gaara" Kankoro and they left with Gaara.

Ryuu came running through the forest with Yuzuki leading the way. And when he saw them, he stopped and looked worried and scared."Is he?" Kou asks knowing the Hokage was dead."He is...." He says eyes filled with tears but he shook his head and looked at Naruto who was breathing heavily.... "Naruto.... I couldn't stop her.... I couldn't stop her from trying to save him....."."What happened?" Kou asked helping Naruto up."Namora... She did a huge release jutsu, and she almost passed out then, until she saw The hokage was fighting and looked like he was losing... She went to help but the barrier thing hurt her, I tried to stop her from beating on it, cause it would kill her but she didn't listen." he wiped underneath his eyes. "once Orichimaru made the final move the barrier went off and she went and started fighting him in anger, until he left she then held his body and cried trying to heal him since he was still alive..... It didnt work .... She then fell asleep....she won't wake up." he finished.

"What?" Kou said almost dropping Naruto.She gave Naruto to Sasuke and ran back to the leaf village, tears were welling in her eyes.Kakashi saw Kou running and looked confused on why she was crying. Soon after that the others appeared out if the forest.Kou ran all the way to the leaf village hospital."Where's Namora Uzumaki?" she asked the nurse person."She's on the top floor in room 640.....be careful she's critical!!" she yells at the back of Kou's running figure."Kay, I will" Kou yells running up the stairs cuz she's to much in a hurry to wait for the elevator.When she gets upstairs Sasuke and Naruto are already there,Naruto is in the bed next to Namora but he's still awake.

"Why didn't you just use the teleportation jutsu?" Sasuke asked and looked at Namora who was pale and to still, barely looked like she was breathing."I forgot I had it" Kou says glaring at her brother."Why are you glaring at me?" he asked glaring back."Cuz I can and because you took so long to get back from your training" Kou says when she glaring at him."Okay okay just calm down, I don't want her to be in a stressful environment, she can still sense the moods and all that." he said sighing.

"Kou, what happened with her? besides what I already know with the release and.... Gramps death." Naruto asked."I'll tell you after the funeral tomorrow" Kou says.Naruto nods and lays down. The clouds turned gray and soon it was raining, Namora just slept still, Sasuke watched and Naruto slept. Kou just watched the rain fall solmenly.

(End of the four part chap, holy crap that took long :)