First Mission

Kou woke up to Yuzuki barking happily and saying it was time to train in dog language. She got up and got dressed then jumped from house to house, with Yuzuki on her head, to the teams meeting place. She saw a blond girl who's dating her brother. She jumped behind her quietly. "Hey, Namora." she said.

"Eeeeekkk!!" Namora squealed in fright from the sudden words in her ear.

"Sorry,I just wanted to surprise you." Kou says sitting down with a smirk.

"It's alright Kou! I wonder where Izara-sensei is?" Namora asks.

"Maybe, she got delayed from something the Hokage wanted." Ryuu said walking in behind them.

Izara popped up behind him scaring everyone and scaring Ryuu half to death as he's on the ground his ghost coming out of his mouth, Namora trying to keep it in.

"What was that for?" Ryuu asked getting up with Namora's help, face still pale.

Ryuu thanked her, and Izara looked at us all. "Well, we got a mission youngsters."

"What kind of mission?" Kou asks.

"We just got to bring this scroll safely to the Kazekage, in the sand village." Izara says scroll in hand.

Namora smiled and jumped with excitement at their first real mission. Ryuu smiled at Namora's behavior.

Kou tried to calm Namora down but failed and she just kept jumping. "When do we leave Izara-sensei?" Kou asks.

"Now, so go pack and leave messages for family and all that." Izara says with a wave of her hand and flashes away. 

They a rush home and pack Kou writes a note for Sasuke,

     My team is traveling to the sand village for a mission,I'll see you soon Love ya, Kou

She then puts it on Sasuke's bed and leaves to meet the team, with a jacket on with a hood for Yuzuki to lay in.

        *********************

Namora runs home trying to get all the excitement out but it only makes her grin bigger as she enters her house, she packs what she needs and a bit more, she leaves a note for Naruto just as she finished her packing. 

  Dear Naruto I'll be back soon, I have a mission!! Hehe well be safe and all the food is in the fridge, love your little sister Namora!!

She smiles at her note as she puts it on their table and then she was off to the Konoha gates. 

Ryuu got back to his house and started packing he then left a note for Sakura.

  Hey sis,me and the team need to be gone for a bit on a mission, I'll be fine see you soon,Love your big bro, Ryuu.

He leaves it where she will find it and jumps over to the Konaha gate.

Once everyone was at the gates they waited for Izara-sensei to come. "I wonder why she's late." Kou says playing with Yuzuki.

"Maybe the Hokage forgot to tell her something?" Namora says.

"Well if she's gonna be late I'm gonna go say goodbye to Kiba,Yuzuki stay here if she comes back send my dog for me I'll be back in a minute",Kou says and jumps away.

"Okay if you see Sasuke tell him I said bye as well." Namora says as she sits on a rock, Ryuu sitting beside it. They wave as she leaves.

"Ok." she yells back and jumps to where Kiba's team meets she sees Hinata,she lands next to her.

"Hey Hinata, have you seen Kiba?" she asks.

"N-N-No I haven't." she said sheepishly.

"Ok well if you see him tell him, his girlfriend is leaving for a while and wants him to not worry." she says and smiles at Hinata.