Written Exams!?

Kou gets up and the smell of Sasuke making bacon attacks her nose. She runs out of her room, and to the kitchen.

"Hey bro, smells good." she says.

He chuckles. "Yeah well, we gotta hurry. We're picking up Namora and the other's."

"Okay." She says and eats her breakfast.

They then get ready and leave to the Uzamaki residence.

Once they get there they see Namora on the ground Naruto over her, pulling her hand. "Namora, stop throwing a fit, we gotta go!! Eeeugh!!"

"No. I'm waiting for Sasuke!!" She yells back at him from the floor.

"Namora he's right here." Kou says pointing at the smirking duck butt hair boy beside her.

Namora looks and lets go of naruto's hand letting him fall to the ground, She runs to Sasuke and tackles him with a hug and kisses his cheek.

Kou laughs at the couple then helps Naruto up.

Namora laughs at her brother then skips out with Sasuke. 

They then all walked to the Haruno's home, Ryuu and Sakura came out arguing over about him liking Ino, they stopped only to smile at their friends.

"Hey Ryuu just tell Ino you like her, she might feel the same way." Kou says giving random advice as usual.

"Yeah, I like her as a friend geez, what's with you guys and me needing a girlfriend?" he says with an exaggerated sigh.

"That's exactly the point, you need a girlfriend." Kiba says walking up behind them.

"Even if i ask her out, i doubt she'd say yes." Ryuu says as they pass they're old school.

"You won't know if you don't try, When I asked Kiba out he said yes, well it was a double date, but still." Kou states.

"Okay if she says yes, i'll admit somethings to each of you. If she doesn't you all bow down to me for week." Ryuu says making a bet, feeling like he'd win.

"I'll take that bet." Kou agrees as  do the rest.

"Hey look there's Ino now!!" Namora yells out.

Kiba and Kou both push Ryuu over to her, she looks at them. "Hey guys?" Ino says confused as to why they were dragging Ryuu over for.

Kiba takes Kou back to the group and watched with the team as they conversed with each other for a bit, then they come up to the squad.

"So what happened?" Kou asked.

Ino smirked. "I said yes." Ryuu groans and blushes  from his loss, and his gain, aka his gain was Ino.

"Cool, i'm so glad for you two." Kiba says grinning a toothy grin.

Sakura smiles at her brother and so does everyone else.

"Guys hate to burst your bubble but we need get too the Chunin exams." Says an impatient Sasuke.

"Man your a drag." Kou says.

(*Anyone get it? haha!!*) 

They then all leave to the exams.

Once they got there and too the supposed room a fight broke out  which Sasuke stopped them and was told by Namora that it was a genjutsu at least the room number was, and he told everyone else, and as they were about to leave when some weird guy popped up with..... Caterpillars as eyebrows?

Well anyway he came up and asked if Sakura would be his girlfriend and she turned many shades of red.

Kou and Kiba both snickered at him. "Who are you?" Kou asks.