Octavian X Reader: It Worked Out

Start from the beginning

You walked into your room and jumped onto your bed.

'Boys are so confusing. I wish I could just read his feelings for me, whether he liked me as friend or more.' You thought as you stared at the ceiling.

~~~The next day ~~~

You walked into Octavian's room, seeing as that's the only way out of the cabin.

"What the- Octavian, you work out?" You asked as you saw him lifting weights, shirtless may I add. It kind of would make sense if he did, since his body was impressive. He was pretty strong, you thought as you recalled all the times he beat the children of Mars at man to man battles.

"Yeah I, uhm, I do, you just uh never see me, because I usually work out at night but I came late yesterday so I didn't have time." He said as he started to do push-ups.

His arms were big, and very muscular as well as the rest of his body.

He got up and came near you, but only to get the weight that was next to you.

You sat on his bed, waiting for Percy to come.

Octavian came towards you again, but tripped in the process. He fell onto you, and you fell back on the bed, blushing already. His hands were beside your face, and he was breathing heavily, though you were too from the sudden actions. You could see his abs, and my my, were they a sight.

"Hey has (y/n) awak- what the Hades is going on?" Percy walked in, eyes wide, taking in the scene.

When Octavian looked back at you, Percy winked from behind, mouthing 'play along.'

You nodded slightly, as Octavian looked back at Percy, getting up.

"Uhm I accidentally fell, and (y/n) was on the bed and I kinda fell on her and- It's not what it looks like." You interrupted Octavian, getting up.

"Listen Percy, I swear it's not what it seems I- save it (y/n), your lies aren't gonna change anything." Percy said as he walked off, slamming the door.

You turned to Octavian, who was scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh my gods (y/n) I really didn't mean to mess this up for you, I wanted to impress you by working out since yesterday I noticed that you were admiring Percy's build, and so I thought you maybe liked guys who worked out and I wanted you to like me so I did this, and then that happened and I'm so sorry." He blurted out, eyes widening at the fact that he admitted he was trying to get you to like him.

You were shocked for a bit, but then you smiled.

"It was a joke Octavian, me and Percy aren't actually dating, we kind of did it to see if you liked me, and I guess it worked." You shrugged your shoulders as you neared him.

"Oh gods (y/n), you don't know how mad I was when you were talking about that bike date and all, I wanted it to be me who you were with." He came closer to you, and wrapped his arms around your waist.

He brought you closer as you put your arms on his bare chest.

His lips neared yours, and yours to his. You both closed the gap, smiling.

You kissed him softly at first, but he started to kiss you more harshly. You returned the level of harshness, and then you slowly ran out of air. You both pulled apart, panting a bit.

"I like you a lot (y/n), will you be mine?" He asked as he brought you into a hug.

You put your arms around his neck, and nodded.

"Of course I will, I like you too." You replied, smiling.

"Now, to breakfast." He said as he went to put a shirt on.

"By the way Octavian, you do have a nice body. You should take that shirt off more often." You said as you winked.

He chuckled. "Maybe I'll walk around Camp shirtless, see if any other girls notice."

Your face turned warm at the thought of other girls admiring his body.

"Shirtless in our Cabin only, not outside." You stated, jealously, as he laughed.

"Fine by me." He said as he took your hand, walking out of the cabin.

You smiled as you walked to the cafe, hand in hand with Octavian, your boyfriend now.

The plan may not have worked at first, but it did later on. You reminded yourself to thank Percy later for basically making this happen. You might be able to see him at the cafe if he still decided to go there.

~~~

I tried 😂, also tysfm for 400 reads, ily all and don't forget to vote!
-S