“Oh there you are, um I heard you needed a ride back home and I thought we could offer you one, you know if you’re ready.” Kay explained not looking at him also not so comfortable with his ‘just had a shower’ look.

“No thanks I am in no need of your services.” He answered his voice was serious and stern and it didn’t help that he was looking straight at me.

“Oh ok then, c’mon Sunday” Kay said picking up her bags.

“Umm why don’t you wait outside for moment Kay?” She looked at me and Rimmie and walked out of the door.

“What’s up Sunday?” Rimmie asked in a straight voice. I can’t believe he’s acting like this, it hurts more that he went back to calling me ‘Sunday’.

“You know your acting like a complete jerk” I say with a straight voice there’s no point to beat around the bush, his attitude is annoying me.

“And how am I doing that?” he started packing his stuff, making no eye contact.

“By being rude Kayla was just offering, just because we aren’t on the best terms doesn’t mean you become rude to her.” I shot back.

“What makes you think I actually needed a ride?” He smirked.

“It doesn’t matter if you needed a ride or not you could have been nicer is all I’m saying. Why are you being so rude anyways?” I don’t understand why he’s acting like this it’s unnecessary and very immature.

“Just leave me alone Sunday, I have stuff to do and your annoying voice isn’t helping” Ok ouch, he’s never said something like that to me like ever.

“You know what Rimmie, I really don’t understand why your acting  this way but when you’re ready to tell me or Kay, make sure that you have that damned stick out of your arse.” I was done with his attitude if that’s how he’s going to be then so be it, I can bite back just as bad he does. I opened the door and saw Kayla on her phone.

“C’mon Kayla we can leave now” I told her walking out of the dorm hall. Kayla didn’t even ask what happened as we drove out of the university and I’m glad I wasn’t in the mood to talk about him.

Rimmie’s POV

“You know what Rimmie, I really don’t understand why your acting like this but when you’re ready to tell me or Kay make sure that you have that damned stick out of your arse.” She shot back; she picked up her bag and left the room.

Wow I really pissed her off, but it doesn’t matter in a few hours this will be solved and then I’ll apologize to her. I know that I was being rude, but it’s all part of the plan.

I knew the moment Sunday told me about her arranged marriage she was really asking for help she wanted to leave but she doesn’t know how, thankfully for her she’s got me.

I know that she really loves me, and not that stupid Louis kid she was forced to fall in love with him. I can’t believe her parents would do such a thing to their own daughter but whatever the reason we can get through it. I knew everything about her mum and the other mum planning this marriage from when they were born is bullshit, complete utter bullshit. She told me that so that she wouldn’t get me worried. She always does that like when in school a couple of girls were making fun of her she told me that she had all under control, I knew that it was the quite opposite. I handled that situation very well told those girls to back off and the next day she had this kilowatt smile on her face. She had many other times where people being rude or annoying and every time I helped her out, without her knowing but it didn’t matter as long as I saw that smile I was fine.