Chapter 18

Hey guys! This is a short chapter...sorry about that ^_^'

Remember, Ryuky has a sailor mouth sometimes, since she experienced much of that in her homeless days!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) means time skip.

This is in Ryuky's POV

Anyways, I do not own Naruto, only my OCs and some twists here and there. Please remember to vote, comment and/or share since support is greatly appreciated and basically motivates the hell off me XD Enjoy! This is in Ryuky's POV, by the way.

NOT EDITED

The damn sun shone brightly, almost making my beige colored curtains seem useless. Groggily opening my left eye, I looked at the ceiling for a few seconds questioning wether getting up was worth it, and closed it. 

I snuggled into my soft body pillow and tried to fall into the blissful sleep I once was in. Sadly, not everyone values my views about the importance of sleeping and decided to knock on my main door. 'Should I just ignore them and let them stay there and look like fools?' I wondered, still not wanting to get up. 

'You should, sleep is very important,' Akarusa advised, not completely awake either. Yami rolled her violet eyes and back-pawed him on the back of his head. The person outside the door knocked again, but this time with more intensity and faster. 

'It's rude to keep people waiting, and besides. The Chunin exams are today, remember?' Yami chided. I rolled my eyes at her and slowly moved into a sitting position, the covers of my heavenly bed slowly sliding down. 'I hate both of you for this,' I snapped. The person knocked a final time, and hard. I sighed and got off the bed. I walked towards my bedroom door and grabbed the sandals perched on the shoe stand. I slid them on and walked towards the main door.

"Who is it?" I asked, and eyed the readied kunai placed on the little stand next to the door in precaution. The person on the other side of the door took a deep breath, as if to prepare themselves for something extremely difficult. I raised an eyebrow at this action and waited impatiently. 

"We're supposed to be your teammates for the Chunin Exams, as I'm sure you're aware of the situation," A guy said. His voice is deep, but has a young sound to it-if that makes any sense.

 'We?' I strained my ears to find a form of evidence of a second person-like a switch on their standing position, or an unfamiliar voice-but I found nothing.  

"Oh. Well, just in case you're someone who is planning on murdering me, I'll leave you outside till I get ready. I'll come out in a few minutes." I sighed and turned to my bedroom, but not before hearing the other person's grunt. Another guy. 

I fast-walked into my bedroom an pulled at the doors of my closet. In a hurry-not really, I could care less if I made them wait a little- I grabbed a fishnet, long-sleeved shirt, a black crop top whose sleeves end just at the beginning of my elbows, black leggings with some sort of design on the hips, and black ninja sandals. You could say I went for a dark look today. I put my clothes on and jogged to the bathroom. 

I suddenly heard a small grunt outside the door, and then I hear a second grunt-but from the other person. From the noises, I guessed they were arguing and punching each other.

Shaking my head at their antics, I grabbed a hair brush, and violently brushed my hair. I tied my shinobi headband around my forehead, but left some bangs to cover a small part of my face on the left side. I brushed my teeth, and grabbed a granola bar. Then I grabbed all my weapons and important jutsu and summoning scrolls. I wrapped my weapon pouch around my left tight and opened the door with a kunai in hand. 

I was met with two pairs of similar hazel eyes to mine...Shit.

The shortest one- even though they are both extremely tall, is about a head and a half taller than me, while the other one is two completed head, maybe a little more. The less taller guy's features a muscled frame, narrowed hazel eyes with long eyelashes similar to mine, cute, boyish features and a daring smirk that makes me believe he is a dangerous charmer, and black hair. He gives off an easy-going atmosphere, too.  He is wearing a tight, dark-blue shirt, black shorts, and black ninja sandals. One of his weapon pouch is wrapped around his left tight, and the other is wrapped loosely from his waist. He's also sporting a ring on his right hand. He's resting his hands against a long, slim katana, and he's resting his head on top of his hands. 

The second guy features the same build, the same eye color and same eyelashes, the same daring smirk, still cute, instead of black hair, he has dirty blonde hair, and has some sort of atmosphere that scares you off. He is wearing a loose, grey shirt, black pants, and black ninja sandals. There are long, twin swords perched on his back. There are grey bandages wrapped around his left tight, and his weapon pouch is wrapped on top of it.  He is leaning against the opposite wall to my apartment with his arms crossed.

They are both studying me, just like I did to them. 

"Shit." We all chorused at the same time. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Not a word.

We have not spoken a word to one another in our time walking to the exam building. The shortest guy is currently walking on my right with his hands shoved into his pockets, and the other one is on my left with the same position. I sweat-dropped and their similarity. I'm in the middle with my hands clasped together on the back of my head. 

"The name's Ryuko," the one on my right said. I almost tripped on my feet from shock. 

"Ryo." The left one said. 

I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. 

'Chill Ryuky, chill.' Akarusa said, making me breathe normally again. I closed my eyes and opened them again with a new-found confidence. 

"Ryuky," I tipped my head slightly to the right and gave them a daring smirk, "Ryuky Enomoto."

Both boys stopped in their tracks but I kept walking towards the entrance of the exam building. I stopped in front of the doors and sighed. I turned my head to face their frozen state and gave them a small, genuine smile. 

"Well brothers, are you joining me or not?"